Voom got me again

Status
Not open for further replies.

truggy0

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Apr 24, 2005
Well I didn't know what to do with my 3 Voom Receivers so I stored them in the garage on top of an old dresser. 2 weeks ago while cleaning the garage I made an attempt to move the dresser (that is very heavy) over just a foot or so. Next thing I knew down comes a Voom box and smacks me solid on the forehead, damn thing fell 7 feet down , and it hurt like hell..lolol
Well a week goes by and I start developing a large bump, that grows and grows. Long story short. I end up in the emergency ward with a concussion and a hematoma. I took that damn voom box and tossed it out. But I did get a few days off work, and a little scare too.....Voom got me again..lolol
Thought you guys would get a kick out of that.........

Why did you throw it out. You could've given it to someone here, like me :)

I still have 2 more, I just store them in a lower place...lolol

Damn Truggy, I would hate for anything to happen to that face of yours. :rolleyes: Strangely enough, I have missing gazing on your striking image over at the VOOM DBS Forum. Anyway, I hope you are doing better and on the fast-path to a speedy recovery. Let's just hope Rainbow-1 doesn't fall to earth because we all know who it's going to strike. ;)

Its down to a scab, but I will keep a look out for any falling Satellites.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)