VOOM Guide Guy Says...

You haven't seen him? It's an annoying face in the lower left of the screen with a caption that says "VOOM Guide Guy Says..." followed by a program notice. I've seen it on Rush and maybe another channel or two. Very distracting if you're watching something of interest.

Westbender said:
Is it just me or is that the most annoying thing you've ever seen on your screen. Whoever came up with that idea should be flogged!

It's not you!!! I saw the Voom Guide Guy late this afternoon and thought to myself, "who would listen to this annoying little guy?" The Guide Boy has got to go...looks too much like my avitar :eek:

I saw it on Auction this evening in the upper left corner. At first I thought it was a software glitch. Once I realized what it was I then thought "What the ---- is this!"

Has he been spotted on any of the Cinema 10 channels? I would hate to see a movie ruined with his head popping up periodicly.

I would expect such things on Dish Network, but not on an up-scale service like VOOM. I've only had VOOM for 3 days and I have already figured out which of the 21 Exclusive channels I like to watch and which ones I'll never watch. In addition to the on screen guide and the VOOM Zap2it listings on-line I really don't need a head popping up on the screen telling me what is on the other channels.

What's your favorite HD Channels?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)