Voom to Dish subs, check your statement

scottabs

SatelliteGuys Family
May 19, 2004
I was looking at my Dish statement the other day and noticed that they were charging me 31.99 instead of 19.99 for the first 2 months. I sent an email, but they said "no, you are just being charged 19.99". That was incorrect, so I called and the CSR kept telling me that I signed up for the promo that was 31.99 and that I signed up too early (5/1) for the 19.99 deal. I had to ask for a supervisor twice, and then got passed on to a 3rd person before they agreed with me. The one thing that did help was finding the press release of the promo on their website. It was just sad that I had to direct them there. :no

So, check your statement when it comes in!

reymar

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Jun 3, 2004
let me just say the reason i'm not with dish is because of their rude attitude. they think that they are the only game in town. i will never buy services from dish

bookwalk

SatelliteGuys Pro
Feb 10, 2005
I had this exact thing happen--have called CSR's twice, as well as my local retailer through which I ordered dish--the assured me I would get the additional credit--on next month's bill, so I am going to pay only what I owe them this month (thus deducting the proper amount to account for the $19.99 not being charged. Since I am billed for 2 months, that amounts to an additional $24 credit they owe me. I will keep calling them until my online bill shows the credit. I also ask for the CSR's name and reference number and sent a copy of the bill to my local retailer.

VOOM receiver: Lost my digital OTA by pressing "Caller ID" setting.

Not enough networking on Voom

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)