Wal-Mart DirecTV Remotes

Status
Please reply by conversation.
My pathetic excuse of a Super Wal-mart in my area stopped carrying DirecTV equipment of any kind a long time ago. But when they did, it was the same stuff you would get directly from DirecTV.

Why are you making such a big deal about Wal Mart selling remotes? Is this any different than going to BB and buying one. They can sell anything that is legal to sell if they want to.

Why are you making such a big deal about Wal Mart selling remotes? Is this any different than going to BB and buying one. They can sell anything that is legal to sell if they want to.
Uh... some of us do not have Best Buys close for 150 miles or more... nice to know you can find a remote if you need one with out ordering... ;)

Uh... some of us do not have Best Buys close for 150 miles or more... nice to know you can find a remote if you need one with out ordering... ;)

How about ordering it from BB online, be there is several days and you don't need to drive 150 miles to get it ! :D

Lets see, BB charges $50 for the Directv RF remote and antenna, where Directv sells it for $30. Makes me just want to run and purchase it from BB. :(

how about :

"don't live out in the middle of nowhere"

:) problem solved

Really?

I live in a county of 150,000 - near the major city of 38,000 folks and known as the "World's Most Beautiful Beaches". Sugar white sand and emerald blue waters. We are one of the "spring break" hotspots (MTV) and have year round tourism. An Int'l deep sea port, Int'l class airport and both Air Force and Navy bases. One of the top 50 rated hospitals (BMC) in the US, Sallie Mae Servicing, Trane Manuf., Honeywell International, etc.

Yet we also did not get a BB until 3 years ago. We then lost our Circuit City prior to their bankruptcy. We have no CompUSA, ComputerCity or whatever they are/were called - or any other electronics/computer stores, only a couple of RatShacks. It's pretty much Walmart, Kmart or Sears other than the BB.

But I guess it's my fault for living "out in the middle of nowhere".

But then again, I hate seeing someone say, "just go to Best Buy" almost as much as the "you can get that on eBay" line. Just because I can "get it" on eBay or at BB does NOT mean it's worth a flip or a good deal. :rolleyes:

Status
Please reply by conversation.

New ESPN crawler graphics, PQ seems better

birddog driver download

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)