FOR SALE WD Blue 3D NAND 500GB Internal PC SSD - SATA III 6 Gb/s, 2.5"/7mm, Up to 560 MB/s - WDS500G2B0A

cpalmer2k

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 18, 2013
United States
I bought this SSD drive to upgrade my wife's laptop but when I opened the darn thing up I discovered virtually nothing was easy to access in it. I eventually gave up and we just ended up buying her a brand new laptop. I did open the box for this drive, but it has never been hooked up because of the issues with accessibility. It is for all intents & purposes brand new. It would make a great upgrade for someone else's laptop. Just check instructions- unlike me!

Asking $50 shipped
  • 3D NAND SATA SSD for capacities up to 4TB with enhanced reliability; As used for storage capacity, one terabyte (TB) = one trillion bytes. Total accessible capacity varies depending on operating environment
  • Sequential read speeds up to 560MB/s and sequential write speeds up to 530MB/seconds; As used for transfer rate or interface, megabyte per second (MB/s) = one million bytes per second and gigabit per second (Gb/s) = one billion bits per second
  • An industryleading 1.75M hrs mean time to failure (MTTF) and up to 500 TBs written (TBW) for enhanced reliability; | MTTF based on internal testing using Telcordia stress part testing; TBW calculated using Jedec client workload (JESD219)
  • WD F.I.T. Lab certification for compatibility with a wide range of computers
  • 5 year manufacturer's limited warranty
  • Free downloadable software to monitor the status of your drive and clone a drive, or backup your data
  • An active power draw up to 25 % lower than previous generations of WD Blue SSD

Attachments

• SSD.jpg
    SSD.jpg
    173.7 KB · Views: 79
Just to answer a question I got... this drive will also work in most desktop computers, though some would require an adapter because of the size.

FOR SALE Logitech K830 illuminated wireless keyboard

FOR SALE Apple iPhone XS

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)