WealthTV Logo

Ronald_Jeremy

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jan 2, 2005
Rock Ridge!!!!!!!!!!!!
The WealthTV(531) logo in the bottom right is not completely showing up on my screen. (51" Hitachi wide screen)

Not a big deal (I hate the freaking logos anyway) but the logo of my local Fox affiliate is even worse. Those are the only 2 channels I have that problem with and think I might be missing parts of the picture.

My TV is set to 16:9 standard. Voom output set to 1080i. Using DVI cable with HDMI adapter at TV.

Am I losing part of the screen or are any of you guys missing part of the WealthTV logo as well?

If not, is there a setting to change it?

maybe voom is cutting off the sides of the channel to alter the resolution like the do on several other channels :(

Part of the logo is cut off for me, too. I think it has to do with the overscan amount of your TV. I once tried to change my overscan through my TVs service menu, but it was too confusing and I gave up (was afraid I'm mess something up).

The Voom box has an output centering problem. I have tried several times to center it properly but I have since given up on trying to line up the sat input. I focused on the DVD and Xbox inputs and made sure they were centered and minimal overscanned.

What you can do if it really bothers you on the Hitachis is enter the service menu and change the Hposi parameter on the main screen until you're happy with the centering. BE warned that this will also effect your other inputs as well.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)