Wednesday Wake Up Call Questions...

OUR NEW WAKEUP CALL QUESTION FOR TODAY:

There's only a 2 percent chance that a U.S. family doesn't do this....what is it?

Win: A Burger of the week from the Lamplight Grill, A large 2-item pizza from Northside Party Store & Deli, and a "Bouquet of the week"
from Sids Flowers in Downtown Ionia!

Distant listeners to WION's stream can opt for a $10 gift certificate from Amazon dot com!

E-mail to morning@i1430.com, better yet CALL US at 616-527-WION! (9466)
or, post here...but first NOTICED correct answer wins!!!!

Listener Marcus D. from Lansing was our winner with the answer, "Own or watch TV!"
Congratulations, Marcus!

Last edited:
Thank you Sid's Flower Shop for sponsoring the Wednesday Morning Wake Up Call! This is a wonderful example of the "Bouquet of the Week!"

pumpkin bouquet for Sids sm.png

And THANK YOU to the Wednesday Morning Fan Club for sending me flowers!

Wow your up late!!!....I missed y'all this morning. So can't wait till next Wednesday!!!!!

OUR WAKEUP CALL QUESTION FOR TODAY:

Men with heavy beards are more likely to WHAT than those with lighter beards?

Up for grabs locally: The Bouquet of the week from Sids Flowers and the "Burger of the week" from
the Lamplight Grill.

Long distance listeners: A $10 gift certificate from Amazon dot com!

Last edited:
Work in a more physical job: outdoors, construction, etc.

And we have a winner...GRETA! Thanks for your answer...OUR WAKEUP CALL QUESTION FOR TODAY:

Men with heavy beards are more likely to WHAT than those with lighter beards? The ANSWER: Have less heart attacks!

OUR WAKEUP CALL TODAY:

THE AVERAGE AMERICAN SPENDS 3 HOURS OF EACH DAY DOING WHAT?

Win a burger of the week from the Lamplight Grill.
And a bouquet of the week from Sids Flowers.....

or a $10 gift certificate from Amazon dot dom

11/06/13 THIS COMMON ITEM WAS ONCE USED AS A VERY EFFECTIVE WEAPON. WHAT IS IT? (AND IT'S NOT THE YOYO.)

Locally: Win a burger of the week from the Lamplight Grill, a Bouquet of the week from Sids Flowers, and
a ticket to the "Buckaroo Ball" on Saturday.

e-mail to "morning@i1430.com" or respond here! (or lend your VOICE! We'd love to hear you on the air!)

Long distance winners get a $10 gift certificate from Amazon dot com!

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)