Welcome New Members! (Please Say HI here!)

Just registered

Hello everyone:
I just joined this site and must say it's got a great setup, my first time with fta, just bought a Captive machine and I am messing with it, hope I will not burn it. Good day to all (or night if you are in atlantic zone)...:)

Hi everyone. I've been a lurker here for quite a while and decided it was time to introduce myself. I've been a Dish subscriber for a couple of years now and am currently impatiently waiting for Sci-Fi HD to become available.

Hi everyone. I plan to take the plunge from cable to satellite within the next few weeks. I stumbled upon this forum during my quest to answer my many questions regarding satellite installation. I have decided to sign up with Dish Network since they offer a better selection in my area.

Hello,Been a lurker here for awhile so I thought I better intro myself,I live in the Vancouver BC area and have a 10'bud c/ku with a 4DTV receiver and HDD adaptor,and also a Pansat2500a for FTA.Also have a Bell expressVu small dish for the family in both rooms.I race stock cars in the summer so I do alot of sitting in front of the TV in the winter and always have the remote in my right hand.....

HI I'm a newbe I just storted with Free To Air FIVE Years ago!
I'm not eney smorter now thin win I forst storted!

THANKS for the Forum!

looking to find the African Movie channel can any one point me in the correct direction it was on ( 9 ) before ny idea how or where to find it now

Yep, Raymie has landed on SatelliteGuys

With my newfound fame as the one-man band that is the EKB News Monitor, I am significantly expanding my presence on satellite sites, starting with SatelliteGuys. I use Tracker on DBSTalk, as that account was founded a long time ago (March 2007) for other reasons. I may even end up on DBSForums too! Who knows?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest posts