Welcome New Members! (Please Say HI here!)

New from Rochester NY

Hi all,

I am a brand new member joining from Rochester NY. I have dish satellite with 2 dual 625 receivers.

Hello To All, I am the greenest of newbies, I have joined this site in hope of finding someone that can help me make this thing work. Thanks.

Hi everyone. From Reno, NV. I am with Dish Network.
Have a Dish 1000.2, ViP722, 322, and I subscribe to Amer. Top 250 with HD essensials
We have a Panasonic Viera 50" Plasma for our HDTV

New member in Phoenix

Hi folks,
Just signed up today. We are a family-owned company, this is our eleventh year in business. We incorporated about 5 years ago.
Our main clients are Hospitals and schools, with some restaurants/hotels/bars and a few residential projects.
We have been a DirecTV supplier for about ten years.

See ya on the 'boards!
Daniel

Likely Lots of Questions to Come from Me

Hi all - It appears this site and DBStalk are the best sources for satellite info on the web. I finally decided to ditch Time Warner Cable (TWC) but have a lot of questions I need answered before committing to a satellite contract. I am sure this site is up to the task of answering them. Thanks in advance.

Hello

My name is Dale and i live in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. Some months back had Dish install the new HDTV for my Panasonic 50" Plasma TV. I had problems from the git go with pixalation and screen just changing to a putrid color of pink and freezing. Dish came out and rewired, brought new receiver but could never correct problem so I went back to standard DVR. I have been a dish customer for 10 years but to me it seems they have declined in service the last year or so. I am seriously thinking about switching to DirectTV. Has anybody had similiar problems?

Thank You

Dale

Good day to all!
Looking forward to learning more about satellite technology from the various forums.
I may not have much to say for awhile, but will be reading with interest.

Thanks for your welcome.... I signed on in order to help my Dad (he's 81 and only semi-literate) to get his 4dtv programming set up..... we're having difficulty receiving all channels that he's subscribed to... especially W5 channels. How do I get help from a member or members about this problem??

guy hawkins

Hi everybody!

I'm not really new to the satellite/fta but the last years I was hooked up with cable. So there should be still some knowledge left ;-)
I am going to be a new DN customer, but i don't like their idea of installing a dish and using the already installed tv/phone/internet-cable installation.
I like to install complete new cables in my house to get every room hooked up, which will be a nice challenge.

So let's have fun!