Welcome New Members! (Please Say HI here!)

greeting from snow covered new jersey. Thanks for the warm welcome.
Now that the recent super Bowl has ended a long football season I need to do my research on expaNDING AND dISH dvr .
HELP WOULD CERTAINLY BE APPRECIATED.
i JUST PURCHASED A NEW sEAGATE FREE aGENT DESK 1tb usb 2.O hARD dRIVE. nO WHERE CAN i CONFIRM IT WILL WORK . i AM AFRAID TO OPEN THE PACKAGE. i AM FEELING I SHOULD HAVE PURCHASED A SEAGATE sHOWCASE INSTEAD. pLEASE ADVISE,

Hi All from rainy Lancashire in the UK, I am not new to satellite...I setup my own motorised dish in 2002 and surprise surprise it is still working, I have 5 receivers and because I was getting more interested in feed-hunting and 4.2.2 sports feeds I started looking on the web and ended up here.

Best regards

James.

Hi - just joined as a result of attempting to get info about dish network hdtv, as I have just obtained an HDTV. I already have Dish standard in three rooms. I live in West Georgia, am retired, and my main reason for getting HD was for football - after buying Georgia Bulldog season tickets for forty years, this year I spent the bucks on the HDTV.

Hello. I am glad I found this forum. I have two DirecTV HR20/700 DVRs. I joined the Cutting Edge (CE) Beta program after learning about it on this site. The multi-room feature isn't working smoothly, so I posted a question about it on the appropriate forum on this site. Question: Is the Ethernet port on the HR20/700 100mb or gigabit? And, should I upgrade to HR22 or wait for the new HR24? what are the new features? thanks!