Welcome New Members! (Please Say HI here!)

Rey, are you talking to your self? He's been banned and can't see what you're saying... ;)
i suspect he's somehow seeing this. my wife asked me the other day if this guy knows where i live. scared her when she read the thread lmao....... i hope he doesn't :eek:

Hey guys, looks like i will switch to dish this month after 26 years with cable. It will take me awhile to figure out how to navigate this site, but it looks like a wealth of information.

Hello to all that take time to read it

hello Ian so exited to join your community.I have been out of toch for some time so I will be asking a lot of questions thxs so much

Hi, noob here. I got Dish in Aug. because cable was getting too high for me. I have the vip722k, no dvr. Been looking at some threads trying to find a solution to my problem. I was getting otas with just a set of rabbit ears. I have 2 coaxial connections on the back of my set. The antenna was plugged into the wall (power cord), then it was plugged into a signal booster which was connected to the back of the tv. I was able to pick up many local ota's in hd. I was also picking up WRTN and RTV, which I really liked. Now that I have satellite, I can't get a strong enough signal to get the otas for some reason. I've tried to adjust the signal, but it still isn't strong enough. I don't understand this since it was a separate source, and didn't run thru the cable box. Any ideas?
By the way, great forum. I hope to learn a lot here. Thanks :wave