Welcome New Members! (Please Say HI here!)

sgip2000

SatelliteGuys Family
May 6, 2005
Hillsboro, OR
Introduction

Hello All.

My name is Tim and I live in Hillsboro, OR. I have been an on and off subscriber to Dish for the past 10 years. I had to give Dish up 2 years ago due to a LOS problem at my new apartment.

I've been with Comcast and recently dropped their digital service as well as their DVR due to cost and poor quality equipment.

I am anxious to get all the Dish HD content and a decent DVR.

I plan to move in the next 6 months and will hopefully be an active Dish customer once again.

RemoteTech

May 24, 2007
Hello everyone. Just thought I'd drop by and say hi. I am a corporate technician for Dish Network and I'm currently working the upper texas panhandle, oklahoma panhandle and sw kansas.
I hope I can help out some of you with any "technical" dish problems you may be having and maybe even get a few of my questions taken care of too.

fkeenan

Sep 10, 2004
central florida
Intro

This message will go away after you post one message

OK, Hi.
With Dish 2 yrs have 522 and 322, two 500's
In central Florida, trying to decide if HD is worth it
Great forums- good job! and thanks to Scott and all helpful posters.
regards,
fkeenan

May 29, 2007
Howdy

I'm the "New Guy" here, and hope to learn a lot from you all.

I hope all of you with Direct TV are watching the French Open on their preview of the Tennis Channel. I figure the more that watch, the better the chance they'll add it to their programming.

Thanks,

greenhazel

May 29, 2007
new here

hi im greenhazel, been having some serious problems with my coolsat 6000, if anyone can help please dont hesitate to help thank u so muchhhh

gf44108

Feb 15, 2007
I have been monitoring the forum for couple of months, and just want say to hello to everyone. Been with Dish Network for 5 or 6 years. I am trying to learn more about Satellite Television and what the Dish Network is doing for expansion. :)

PC or Mac? Android or iPhone?

Do you wear glasses or contacts or don't you?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Latest posts