Welcome to SatelliteGuys Radio!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
It was 30 years ago this week that MTV Launched, and today I am proud to announce the public launch of SatelliteGuys Radio!

You can listen to SatelliteGuys Radio at http://radio.satelliteguys.us

SatelliteGuys Radio is different then other online music stations because it is programmed by SatelliteGuys Members! Supporting Pub Members have the opportunity to DJ their own shows and play their own music for you.

The goal of this is to create an online musical community of SatelliteGuys members. During our beta testing I found it amazing how the music brought groups of members together.

All the costs of operation of the station are being directly paid by me out of my own pocket and is not being funded by the SatelliteGuys Operating account. I am promising to fund the station for at least the next 3 months as we see what our members can do with it. I am also paying for all music royalties on all music played.

To be a DJ on our station you must be a supporting pub member and adhere to some set guidelines which are posted in the SatelliteGuys Radio Operations Forum which is located within the Pub Members forum.

So get ready because here it comes, SatelliteGuys Radio!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)