Welcome to the Lost Forum

JamesJ

AKA Stuart628
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Jul 21, 2004
Akron (Cleveland), Oh
Hey everybody welcome to the Lost forum! dedicated to in my opinion the DEEPEST show on television today! I hope you guys enjoy discussing all the theories and characters and Shows with me. I will be updating this forum with quizzes from time to time and all sorts of goodies so be sure to check in often! if you have any suggestions please make them, and if you need anything pm me anytime! as Scott says stay tuned because you are in for a WILD ride if you are a Lost fan!

James
stuart628

Stuart628 - Direct everyone to ew.com on Wednesdays and Thursdays for Doc Jensen's Lost columns. The most informative and in depth look at Lost I've ever seen. If you thought you were following the show, wait until you read these columns and see what's really going on.

I really dont think answers will come :) I am working on the quick hitting recaps now, that will take awhile (maybe three more weeks) and then when I am done with that, I really expect to bring alot to this forum..it should be a good ride, especially coming into the last season! Thanks everyone for coming in and checking it out, and as always stay tuned, the best is yet to come!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)