Well, I'm out too

madpoet

Too Much Hi Def!
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Mar 3, 2004
Vernon, CT
The more I use the 6412, the more I like it. Haven't fired up Voom in a week. Really don't have time for all the extra channels anyway. I stuck it out for 6-7 months, and can't say I had a terrible experience. As long as my disconnect goes clean (and since I own the equipment, it sure better) then I've got nothing but a soft spot in my heart for the little satellite that almost could. Sadly of course I'm stuck with these two boxes that are now boat anchors, but I guess that's the risk in buying and not renting. Honestly, the PVR would have made the difference between staying and going. I'll still lurk and comment from time to time, but certainly nothing negative unless they screw me on the disconnect ;). Good luck to Voom, and you hardy Voomers.

-MP

I'm leaving too. I'm paid up until Oct 10. Tomorrow I'm calling my credit card bank and having the number changed. Then I'll call Voom by the 10th and disconnect. The whole Voom concept is great. But it's too bad the company as a whole stinks. But I guess that's what you get when a cable company branches out into satellite.

Bob

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)