What a freakin monitor!

ocnier

Supporting Founder
Supporting Founder
Jun 28, 2004
Grapevine, TX
I know this item is a lonnnnnng way off and wayyyyyy out of my price range, but the pc gamer in me yearns (aka little devil on my shoulder says "you could rob a bank for this ya know" .... wink ..... wink). All I can say is that I wish i was at CES right now.

Check out the link:
CES 2008: Alienware's Monster Wraparound Gaming Monitor | Gadget Lab from Wired.com

I salivate just thinkin' about it - Rumplestiltskin! LOL

Attachments

• img_3474.jpg
    img_3474.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 221
Last edited:

vurbano

On Double Secret Probation
Supporting Founder
Apr 1, 2004
Newport News, VA

thecristman

SatelliteGuys Pro
Oct 14, 2007
I know this item is a lonnnnnng way off and wayyyyyy out of my price range, but the pc gamer in me yearns (aka little devil on my shoulder says "you could rob a bank for this ya know" .... wink ..... wink). All I can say is that I wish i was at CES right now.

Check out the link:
CES 2008: Alienware's Monster Wraparound Gaming Monitor | Gadget Lab from Wired.com

I salivate just thinkin' about it - Rumplestiltskin! LOL

Damn you Ocnier, I had just thought the other day that I had everything electronic I wanted and was comfortable in my ignorance. Now there is something new I have to have. Couldn't you have just kept quiet? Do you want to help me pay for one when they come out?

ocnier

Supporting Founder
Supporting Founder
Jun 28, 2004
Grapevine, TX
Damn you Ocnier, I had just thought the other day that I had everything electronic I wanted and was comfortable in my ignorance. Now there is something new I have to have. Couldn't you have just kept quiet? Do you want to help me pay for one when they come out?

LOL! I feel your pain (dammit man!... grins)

cybok0

SatelliteGuys Master
Oct 23, 2006
Sha Ka Ree.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)