What are you Watching?

They better get more technical and grown up pretty soon. Not too many people will believe that some 17 yr olds without any trained adults can even survive for a day in a badly damaged space ship in deep space. All I see is the standard high-school snipping and everyone playing like little kids.
Well, it is fiction where anything is possible.

“Hello, Tomorrow“ on AppleTV+, it looks a little like if Howard Stark didn’t make weapons but concentrated on consumer goods. Mix with “Glengarry Glen Ross” and you have a different kind of Sci-Fi drama.

Succession just had a massive episode last night, their equivalent of the 'Red Wedding.'

Absolutely incredible show if you aren't watching it, more than 2 seasons waiting for you to devour them on HBO Max.

I watched the first episode or two a while back and just disliked all the characters enough I walked away.

Watching the original Twilight Zone marathon. The one I'm watching right now is about 1 person preparing for a nuclear attack while his neighbors spent money on having fun instead of preparing and then expecting him to help them. Real life is pretty much the same.

Reactions: Jimbo
The 2023 Goodwood Revival live-stream on YouTube. The had a great Centennial celebration of Carrol Shelby who was born in 1923. I hope their channel publishes the biography film they had, I will link it when they do.