What is your current phone?

Picked up a Motorola Electrify (US Cellular's 3G version of the Photon) over the weekend to replace my htc Desire.

Very responsive. So far the only thing I miss from my rooted Desire is Titanium Backup. I'm going to wait a while before rooting this one. This phone actually allows you to delete the bloatware.

I got this phone because I'd like to stay with USCC (I don't think I can beat the family price anywhere else and USCC has the best coverage for some of the rural areas around Iowa), but my wife and wanted a phone that can work overseas. Even though it runs CDMA on USCC, the Electrify has an unlocked SIM slot and GSM capabilities.

We're switching from Sprint to Verizon here in the next few weeks. I absolutely love Sprint but they don't work well at all where we moved to and I'm in roaming for most of the day now.

It's going to be between the new iPhone and another Android phone. I'm just not familiar with Verizon's Android offerings. I currently have an EVO 4G and my only two gripes are OS updates and battery life.

We're switching from Sprint to Verizon here in the next few weeks. I absolutely love Sprint but they don't work well at all where we moved to and I'm in roaming for most of the day now.

It's going to be between the new iPhone and another Android phone. I'm just not familiar with Verizon's Android offerings. I currently have an EVO 4G and my only two gripes are OS updates and battery life.

Go with the Samsung Charge if you want 4G. The Bionic hasn't been out long enough to find out how it does in the long run.

I picked up the Droid Bionic on launch day and I have to say I've been absolutely floored by the quality of this phone.

The battery life is about what you'd expect from a high-end 4G phone. You can drain it pretty fast if you're streaming netflix on it, or using the data connection a lot.

But the speed? Oh man the speed. We live in an area with 4G coverage and the speed is just incredible. I have gotten 25Mbps down on speed tests, and my minimum has been 10.
The dual core makes everything load and run super-fast. Web pages work flawlessly, even with fancy graphics and flash animations with ads everywhere.

I plan on getting the multimedia dock with the remote and bluetooth keyboard/mouse so I can use it as a home theater PC when I feel like it.

All in all, the Bionic lives up to my expectations and exceeds most of them. If you're thinking about it, do it. I personally think it's amazing.

Just got the Epic Touch aka Galaxy S II today and deactivated my EVO.

Gotta say this phone is Amazing. Rooted and running at 1600mhz sooo much faster and quicker then my beloved evo.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

In a week, I think you know where I'll be. My droid run is over. I'll still have to maintain my wife's until she gets eligibility for an upgrade though.

Well I am going to have to get a new phone. My ThunderBolt has a broken logic board due to a recent drop that also broke the screen glass. The logic board is not worth replacing because it is $400 bucks. :eek: Probably going to get a Droid Bionic or if I can wait long enough a Nexus Prime.

My EVO has been giving me fits again today. I've had to recharge it 3 times now as something keeps draining the battery, and this is even with powering it off and back on a few times. One of the times I did this it froze upon boot up. I had to remove the battery to power it off. It's back on but still something is hitting the battery. Advanced Task Killer has been no help.