what new channels will be on voom

dishboy

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Dec 9, 2004
hi this is dishboy
what new channels will be add to voom ,i like these channels
WGN,WWOR,KTLA,WPIX,KWGN,ENCORE WESTREN CHANNEL,G4TV-TECH TV,
SCREAM CHANNEL,DEJAVIEW CHANNEL, LONESTAR CHANNEL,DRIVE -IN-CLASSICS CHANNEL,MOVIE CENTRAL HD,

I'll take the RSN's, ESPN2HD, Outdoor2HD, the InHD's and the HDNet's please. :)

Mt List

1.g4techtv
2.nbatv
3.fsn.....all If Possible
4.inhd
5.espn2hd
6.outdoor Hd

well since we already have a GunslingerHD (read as westerns) do we really need to waste transmittal resources for another one or 2 in SD? I dont know just asking as thats a channel from Encore that in 5 yrs has had not one show anyone in my household even wanted to watch. Am just gonna take a guess that Lonestar channel would also be western themed but could easily be wrong on that as Im not familiar with it at all so just going by its name. Scream sounds like variation of the monsterhd channel as well. Personally I want MORE HD not more SD hehe. Most of those channels you mentioned are not HD & if I wanted SD I'd just have kept DTV and not gotten Voom at all. :D

dishboy said:
hi this is dishboy
what new channels will be add to voom ,i like these channels
WGN,WWOR,KTLA,WPIX,KWGN,ENCORE WESTREN CHANNEL,G4TV-TECH TV,
SCREAM CHANNEL,DEJAVIEW CHANNEL, LONESTAR CHANNEL,DRIVE -IN-CLASSICS CHANNEL,MOVIE CENTRAL HD,
Most of these channels aren't even available yes in the U.S. market,

I third the motion on a request for G4TechTV as a big SD channel add.

As for HD, just bring it on...:D

Maybe all the old "B" movies...you know the cheesy slashers and corny love story, & goofy adventure/comedy type stuff. Just a guess on my part tho based on the satuff I remeber seeing growing up :)

the DRIVE-IN -CLASSIC CHANNEL
is a canada channel,that shows drive in movies and b movies.
and some monster movies.the satellite providers are is BELL EXPRESS VU
AND STARCHOICE

dishboy said:
the DRIVE-IN -CLASSIC CHANNEL
is a canada channel,that shows drive in movies and b movies.
and some monster movies.the satellite providers are is BELL EXPRESS VU
AND STARCHOICE
The other channels are either canadian as well or not even available yet. I don't know how you expect VOOM to get them.

We neeed
1. RSNs
2. Outdoor Channel
3. Maybe G4, but it sucks now.
4. The missing 2 Cinemax channles
5. The complete Starz line up
6. ESPN2HD, HDnet, Inhd1 & Inhd2 (at the top of the list)

According to the email I received back from VOOM, don't expect the FoxSports Nets anytime soon. If you are a sports fan liek me you are either screwed or will hav eto get cable too if you can afford it. As for me, I can't so I will have to leave VOOM.

Just in case some of you have not seen G4TECHTV in a while (maybe you have been VOOM-only for a while), you are not missing anything. This channel has gone straight down the toilet (probably thanks to Comcast). I think they have now booted every original TECHTV show off and replaced them with crap. Also missing are the original TECHTV hosts. This channel is horrific now. The only decent show is Icons, where they profile classic game franchises or famous developers.

I used to watch TECHTV a lot. It was one of my favorite channels. Now I maybe watch it for an hour a week, sometimes not at all.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts