What was ur favorite 5 Voom channels?

World Sport (La Liga matches)
Filmfest
World Cinema
Monsters
HDNews (The news was actual HD and short to the point)

I set Treaseure Divers to record "New" episodes over a year ago and it never recorded even one. The were all rerunned to death. I had some of them memorized, but I loved the show.

Sorry.. But Monsters HD is the only Voom channel I watched.. I really would hate to see that go. Were else can you watch Old Horror Movies Uncut in HD.

I really like Rave, they had a Kaiser Chiefs show on their the other day. Just watched the DVR of it at lunch actually. I will miss it, it was a great compliment to MHD. Watched a little of Gameplay. Kinda sad to see it go too.

Rave-because of the hd music & sound,
HD News - because of the true HD so I could sit and marvel at how crystal clear HD really is

Voom was the only thing keeping me from jumping to D*. If D* picks up Voom, I will be gone.

Rave - Awesome (even with the repeats)
Ultra - Half-naked ultra hot models walking in translucent outfits? This I will miss.
Equator - Loved it.
Monsters - Awesome. Introduced me to Ginger Snaps (and other movies).
World Sport - Had some real unique sports. What the hell was that hacky sack volleyball? Amazing!!
World Movies - Some great alternatives to your run-of-the-mill movie channel like Starz.
Animania - All my kids loved it, including my 1.5 year old. She would just stare at the screen.

Voom, You will be missed.

OK...I liked MonstersHD until I watched it all (Within a 2 month period). After that it was just repeats. So I killed it.

OK...I liked MonstersHD until I watched it all (Within a 2 month period). After that it was just repeats. So I killed it.

They were well on their way to fixing that issue. This month's lineup is the best since last August - plus their upcoming previews (presumably for June) looked very good as well.

Well, with VOOM gone from the lineup there is very little reason for anyone to stay with Dish Network since FiOS, cable and DirecTV are doing it better and cheaper.

There are plenty of reasons. Say you live somewhere without FiOS, with a cable system that has only 8 HD channels, and DirecTV does not carry your local channels.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)