What's for dinner ?

Marinating some chicken in ranch with garlic and onion seasoning. That's for me and the kids. HIFI will probably have burgers, maybe hobo burgers or maybe just potato chip burgers, I haven't decided yet.

Whats a hobo burger? It sounds good...
I take a lb. of meat and split it into 4 equal parts. I add a sauce, maybe bbq sauce or heinz 57, whatever kind of sauce you want. You can even just add ketchup or mustard. Then I add seasonings, onion powder, garlic powder or salt, salt and pepper. Whatever I have or am in the mood for, really. It's all about whatever you have on hand. Hobo's don't have much. Mix each burger and make into a patty. I then wash a potato and slice in fairly thin slices. Place equal amounts of potatoes on four separate pieces of foil and season. If you like and have on hand, you may add sliced onions, garlic, mushrooms, peppers, anything you want. Put the patty on top of the veggies and close the foil so that grease and stuff doesn't leak out. If you are brave, put directly on the oven rack, if not put on a cookie sheet and then put in the oven. Bake at 350 for about an hour. HIFI really likes them. :) Hope those directions aren't too confusing.

Not confusing at all. That sounds like a really good (and different) way to do a burger. I'm going to try it. Thank you!

I should say, if you get hamburger that is greasy, like 80/20 or 73/27, put the veggies on top of the burger so they aren't so greasy at the end. I usually get 85/15 and sometimes 93/7 (if it's on sale) and the amount of grease isn't so bad.

I should say, if you get hamburger that is greasy, like 80/20 or 73/27, put the veggies on top of the burger so they aren't so greasy at the end. I usually get 85/15 and sometimes 93/7 (if it's on sale) and the amount of grease isn't so bad.
Good tip. I usually get the 93/7....I can imagine that the fattier grinds can get pretty greasy wrapped in the foil.

I'm not from SOCAL, so dont know this place but it reminds me of EL POLLO LOCO, would you agree?
Not really. El Pollo Loco's chicken is grilled and Juan Pollo's is rotisserie. El Pollo Loco is really dry and the chicken is cooked for a short time. Juan Pollo's chicken is moist, sweet, and juicy; their chicken is cooked for hours

Whats for breakfast?

What's For Lunch?