Whats your favorite FTA station?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

wild, cws, fxs, fmc, rtv, ions, that adorable Melissa Scott (sorry ice, i prefer her over gene and she is just so darn cute) :), amazing facts , amazing discoveries, (love arguing with those guys theology), history. i ran outta lnbs, but pbs's are next, and then cubavision and tele rebelde. I realize that is more then 1, but I think it is a good line up.
It is not in order of preference.

kodaz

Used to be RTV until they dropped the west cost feed in favor of TUFF. Now I'd have to say PBS and NASA when there is a shuttle mission.

FreeDBS! :eek:

My satellite dishes have been down all summer!

It was too hot to get all of my changes made and now it gets dark too quick

along with extra hours at work. I have lots to do before winter is here!!! :eek:

anything HD that I can find it good for me.. from abba to zappa

i like Access America radio (Sat Talk Live) especially on wednesday nite talking about our great hobby tvro with Mike Kohl on galaxy 19 ku starting at 9 PM EDT.
john

My top favorite is DW-TV and Deutsche Welle Radio English service. Then it would be PBS on 103W C and 125W Ku, then it would be QVC because QVC HD looks so cool, other than that the channel is worthless. I'm not counting the commercial stuff like Music Choice and the occasional FP services that are encrypted almost all of the time.

XXXTasy over at T6... wait, it doesn't exist anymore? well... i'm up for all things sports related, from STO @ 121ºW down to the feeds at 72ºW, including AyM Sports/CableSports/LatinamericanSports at the SatMex's.

Quite often I watch the azteca chan. on satmex 6 to catch the fights on saturday nights, with the sound off. Wish I could understand the commentary, sure sounds exiting! Kid loves Qubo and wifie needs the networks.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts