What's Your Sign?

OK, passed the Technician test, new call sign is KB3WBB. Waiting to get my hands on the new pool of questions for the General since the current pool expires in June.

Call Sign is K4IES. Started as KN4IES is '55-'56 and have had other calls until coming home to K4IES. Active on 160-10 and monitor some 2m repeaters. I'm sure glad to see fellow hams here!

Dave, AD7DB. Formerly WB6WKB. When I can get on the air (usually weekends) I'm trying 40m-10m phone in a slow progress of maybe getting a mixed DXCC out of it. I got only one band WAS so far (40m) which took a few years when I could find the time. I'm also trying for a VUCC on 6m.

I have APRS and run it every few days or so. I'm hoping to get more active on PSK31 and RTTY.

Sent from my iPhone using the SatelliteGuys App

I used to be called Cat Skinner in the old CB days. Because of my occupation Heavy Mobile Equipment Mechanic/Heavy Equipment Operator/Truck Driver as it said on my U.S. Government Issued Drivers License. :eek:
My Amateur Radio Call Sign is w6pea, my original call was kg6bne.....I got my Extra license because a guy I know said I was too *&%$#;@:censored: stupid to program a Hand Held.......:mad: :rant:

By the way the clown that said that is still just a No-Code Technician :coffee

I looked back through this thread and thought I had posted but I guess not...call is NG4EM...20wpm extra class since 1992....although I hate CW...:) Not very active presently but still have an HF/VHF station and can get on most digital modes.

KC9RFO Wayne, West Central Illinois. Currently on 2 meters,echolink,Have a 10 meter radio, and a Yaesu FT-901DM I'm trying to get on HF with. Also have do some swl as well as quite a bit of listening on radio reference also. Have a base Scanner as well as a handheld also. Been interested in radio's for years and was in to cb up until the early 90's. Took the tech test in January of 2010 and just took the general test in May of this year and passed. Not enough hours in the day to keep up with things lol.

Lance W2VGP - Technician Class - Central Vermont. Changed call sign a few years ago from KB2VGP, is there a way to reflect that here on the forums without creating a new user account?

I just realized I have never posted in this thread.

Obviously my callsign is KE4EST. Extra class and VEC since early 90's.

My name is Clayton E. Cullen and my call is W6CEC. I am an Extra Class and have been licensed for one year now. Got my ticket in June of 2011. My home QTH is Paso Robles, Calif. where it may not be Heaven, but a phone call to God is a local call!

Jeremiel is just a nickname. My real name is John, and my call is KC4TXC. I was AAT4YA Army MARS, but I haven’t been active in years. I'm General Class licensed since I can't remember when. I'm 70 years old, but I'm probably going to put up a few antennas and get active again since I now have plenty of room out here in the country.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts