Where are my Satellite Guy's gamers at?

Here's the entire first volume of Injustice: Amazon product ASIN B00ET886Q4. Year Two just came out: Amazon product ASIN B00KRKISY8
Year three just began, looks like a year focused on the occult with Constantine and Dr. Fate highlighted so far.

Edit: looks like the forum is trying to do something fancy with Amazon links and failing.$11-$12 for the hardcover editions of each year though, they're a good value if interested.
The links work. Odds are you have an Ad Blocker on. It interferes with the Amazon API and blocks the stuff out.

Reactions: meStevo
I've had quite a few games on my plate lately..

First off is Hyrule Warriors. Yes, it basically is exactly what the title implies, which is a Dynasty Warrior game set in the Zelda universe. DW games are very polarizing because people either seem to view them as fun button mashing combo building kill fests, while others simply view them as mindless button mashing combo building kill grinds. While early on I have to say I felt more towards the former, after a few hours I've fallen quite a bit into the latter. The game just feels repetitive after a while with the same combos being mashed over and over, and constantly having to go back and recover your bases that are overtaken. It has taken a back seat to the other games I'm about to mention.

Alien:Isolation has finally come out and I have to say that yes, it is miles and away better than Aliens: Colonial Marines, although that really isn't saying much. They could have just released an emulated version of the old Apple II Aliens game and it would have fared better than A:CM. You play as Ripley's daughter Amanda, who 15 years after the events of the first movie finds out that the data recorder of her mom's ship has been picked up and is in a space station. She goes to said space station only to see that stuff is majorly f-ed up and there's an Alien on the loose. As far as making a good survival horror experience, the game so far has done it's job very well. For full effect I highly recommend you use headphones while you play because then you hear EVERYTHING and it really freaks you out. The Alien itself is quite scary and terrifying. Yes, and I just wish so far that there was more of it. Don't think the whole game is just you vs the Alien. There are some other humans on board who just seem to want to shoot anything that is you looking, and then there's the dumb androids that just walk around and have nothing better to do than smash your skull in. Also, it took a good 2 hours or so of gameplay before I actually found myself playing "against" the Alien. Still, I am interested to continue through the game, if for no other reason than getting some rare trophies. Yeah apparently not a lot of people have even gotten past the first half of the game. I was shocked to see how rare the trophies were for game completion.

Then there's Valiant Hearts: The Great War. Another game from Ubisoft's "Indie" department, as the title implies it takes place during WWI with the perspective shifting between a small group of people directly affected by the war in various battles and such. Gameplay wise it's really solving simple puzzles and then doing random quicktime events. Other times it has you do things in sync with a music track, somewhat akin to the challenge courses at the end of Rayman: Legends. I realize from the description I just gave that this sounds like a bad game, but it's surprisingly immersive. I found myself going to that game more often than Hyrule Warriors or Alien: Isolation. The puzzles are simple but still require some thought, and even through the subtle storytelling you do end up caring about the characters portrayed. I do look forward to seeing how the whole conflict ends (between the characters I mean.. I know how the Great War Ends...)

Finally I've recently been playing Don't Starve. This game has been on and off of my sights for a while, but it always got denied because of the hard argument against if of, "Don't you have enough games in your backlog!?" However it was available to play for free this weekend so I tried it out and enjoyed it enough to actually pay for it. Basically you end up in a big field and the motive is to not die, or starve. The game gives you VERY little guidance as to what to do. There's no tutorials or anything like that. It's truly a flight or fight game, which is a nice change of pace and something that sucked me in early on. The most I've survived is 4 days which is really sad since I found out this game expects you to last MONTHS. I view this as a fun game that I can pick up in intermittent chunks, where you don't have to remember all the stuff of your past and instead just know what to do and continue for a bit then stop and then pick up like nothing big happened.

I've had quite a few games on my plate lately..

First off is Hyrule Warriors. Yes, it basically is exactly what the title implies, which is a Dynasty Warrior game set in the Zelda universe. DW games are very polarizing because people either seem to view them as fun button mashing combo building kill fests, while others simply view them as mindless button mashing combo building kill grinds. While early on I have to say I felt more towards the former, after a few hours I've fallen quite a bit into the latter. The game just feels repetitive after a while with the same combos being mashed over and over, and constantly having to go back and recover your bases that are overtaken. It has taken a back seat to the other games I'm about to mention.

Alien:Isolation has finally come out and I have to say that yes, it is miles and away better than Aliens: Colonial Marines, although that really isn't saying much. They could have just released an emulated version of the old Apple II Aliens game and it would have fared better than A:CM. You play as Ripley's daughter Amanda, who 15 years after the events of the first movie finds out that the data recorder of her mom's ship has been picked up and is in a space station. She goes to said space station only to see that stuff is majorly f-ed up and there's an Alien on the loose. As far as making a good survival horror experience, the game so far has done it's job very well. For full effect I highly recommend you use headphones while you play because then you hear EVERYTHING and it really freaks you out. The Alien itself is quite scary and terrifying. Yes, and I just wish so far that there was more of it. Don't think the whole game is just you vs the Alien. There are some other humans on board who just seem to want to shoot anything that is you looking, and then there's the dumb androids that just walk around and have nothing better to do than smash your skull in. Also, it took a good 2 hours or so of gameplay before I actually found myself playing "against" the Alien. Still, I am interested to continue through the game, if for no other reason than getting some rare trophies. Yeah apparently not a lot of people have even gotten past the first half of the game. I was shocked to see how rare the trophies were for game completion.

Then there's Valiant Hearts: The Great War. Another game from Ubisoft's "Indie" department, as the title implies it takes place during WWI with the perspective shifting between a small group of people directly affected by the war in various battles and such. Gameplay wise it's really solving simple puzzles and then doing random quicktime events. Other times it has you do things in sync with a music track, somewhat akin to the challenge courses at the end of Rayman: Legends. I realize from the description I just gave that this sounds like a bad game, but it's surprisingly immersive. I found myself going to that game more often than Hyrule Warriors or Alien: Isolation. The puzzles are simple but still require some thought, and even through the subtle storytelling you do end up caring about the characters portrayed. I do look forward to seeing how the whole conflict ends (between the characters I mean.. I know how the Great War Ends...)

Finally I've recently been playing Don't Starve. This game has been on and off of my sights for a while, but it always got denied because of the hard argument against if of, "Don't you have enough games in your backlog!?" However it was available to play for free this weekend so I tried it out and enjoyed it enough to actually pay for it. Basically you end up in a big field and the motive is to not die, or starve. The game gives you VERY little guidance as to what to do. There's no tutorials or anything like that. It's truly a flight or fight game, which is a nice change of pace and something that sucked me in early on. The most I've survived is 4 days which is really sad since I found out this game expects you to last MONTHS. I view this as a fun game that I can pick up in intermittent chunks, where you don't have to remember all the stuff of your past and instead just know what to do and continue for a bit then stop and then pick up like nothing big happened.

Out of all the games you mentioned, the only one I have any experience with is Don't Starve. I have the PS4 version thanks to PS Plus. I go back to it from time to time and I always get locked in for a couple hours when I launch it. It's fun when you start unlocking different characters because they have different traits that can help or hurt you.

I'm currently playing Child of Light. I like it because it's letting me scratch that RPG itch without requiring a 40+ hour commitment. I just wanted something I could knock out in a week or two while I wait for Sunset Overdrive.

I also got back into Diablo 3 as soon as I sent back Destiny. I'm up to level 40 now and I have to say that this is a much more enjoyable loot system than Destiny. It's not even close. The combat is still probably better in Destiny though. I feel like I'm constantly overpowered in Diablo.

This is probably because legendary gear was very rare when the game first came out. From what I read you pretty much had to buy it in the real money auction house if you wanted any. They have since patched that out of the PC version and it was never in the console versions to start with. When they removed the auction house they adjusted the loot drops so people could actually find legendary gear in game. I'm playing on PS4 and there is also a loot mail system. If you have friends who are also playing Diablo 3 on PS4 you will find items that say "legendary gear for (one of your friends names)." This is always a legendary item that matches your friend's class and level. You just hit a button when you find it and it sends it over to them. meStevo and Stimpson from satelliteguys are both my friends on PSN and they have both been playing Diablo 3.

Between the legendary items I find by playing and the stuff I receive from them I have pretty much always have legendary gear within a level or two of my character in almost every equipment slot. I don't think they scaled the difficulty of the game at all when they changed the loot system to give you better gear. For most games I stick to normal difficulty but for this I quickly switched to expert because even the bosses couldn't really offer a threat. I'm now level 40 and have been playing on expert for 80% of the game and haven't died once. I rarely even get close and I never have to use my health potions. There are several more difficulties to bump up to but unfortunately expert is the highest you can go until you beat the game.

It looks like both Hyrule Warriors as well as Alien: Isolation will be going back tomorrow.

As far as A:I goes, it's another case of a game that isn't inherently bad, but is simply something I don't enjoy. A:I is a PURE stealth game as far as dealing with the Alien goes, and dealing with it can be quite frustrating if you're like me and stealth is not your forte. In any case I do recommend everyone who's interested in either the Alien Franchise or stealth games in general to at least check it out for themselves and decide if they like it or not.

In the meantime I see myself going back to my PC and delving more into Don't Starve and Valiant Hearts.

Last edited:
After about 16 hours I finished Child of Light. I've read that it can be beaten in 10-12 if you just plow through the story but I did pretty much all the side quests and looked around for every chest I could find. The art and music in this game is flat out beautiful. The Ubi Art engine from the Rayman games has proven itself once again.

I really liked Child of Light. It's basically a JRPG (even though it's from Ubisoft Montreal) with some unique combat. It's turn based combat but there is a timeline across the bottom. If you hit an enemy while they are in the casting portion at the end of the timeline they are knocked back. You can slow enemies down and try to time it so you are always hitting them in this part of the time line. When you pull it off successfully you can complete some battles with the enemies never even getting a turn to attack. You also pick up several party members along the way with different melee and Magic skills. Basically it's a much more fun combat system than I would have expected from seeing video of the game.

It can get a little repetitive near the end but it was well worth the $7.49 I spent on it. It's on just about every platform so if you like JRPGs even a little bit I recommend picking this up. You can probably get a pretty good price on it these days.

After about 16 hours I finished Child of Light. I've read that it can be beaten in 10-12 if you just plow through the story but I did pretty much all the side quests and looked around for every chest I could find. The art and music in this game is flat out beautiful. The Ubi Art engine from the Rayman games has proven itself once again.

I really liked Child of Light. It's basically a JRPG (even though it's from Ubisoft Montreal) with some unique combat. It's turn based combat but there is a timeline across the bottom. If you hit an enemy while they are in the casting portion at the end of the timeline they are knocked back. You can slow enemies down and try to time it so you are always hitting them in this part of the time line. When you pull it off successfully you can complete some battles with the enemies never even getting a turn to attack. You also pick up several party members along the way with different melee and Magic skills. Basically it's a much more fun combat system than I would have expected from seeing video of the game.

It can get a little repetitive near the end but it was well worth the $7.49 I spent on it. It's on just about every platform so if you like JRPGs even a little bit I recommend picking this up. You can probably get a pretty good price on it these days.

Hopefully Child of Light will at least go on sale for PS3/Vita soon. I'm itching to play it.

After completing two of the DLCs I recently got with the Borderlands 2 season pass, I went back to grinding my way through LEGO Marvel Super Heroes, having finished the main story and now in free play. It's amazing how much was crammed into the hub world (collectibles, side missions and quests, and even side quest arcs where you do a series of quests for the same character). The only downside of the hub world is that there isn't much point in exploring it until you finish story mode, as you'll keep running into things you don't have the proper character to complete, and you can't easily switch unlocked characters until you are in free play. I did get a bit frustrated with the flying controls for the races, but once I got the hang of them, the races became quite fun. I wish some of the races were designed for flying vehicles, however, like in LEGO Batman 2. Otherwise, there's really not much point in ever using any of the flying vehicles you unlock.

On the Vita side, I started Proteus (which was free for Plus members). Normally, I wouldn't touch a game with 8-bit graphics, but combined with the music, this game offers a nice respite that doesn't require any concentration, so it's something I can play while watching sports. I certainly won't put a ton of time into it, but it's an enjoyable experience while multitasking.

Hopefully Child of Light will at least go on sale for PS3/Vita soon. I'm itching to play it.

After completing two of the DLCs I recently got with the Borderlands 2 season pass, I went back to grinding my way through LEGO Marvel Super Heroes, having finished the main story and now in free play. It's amazing how much was crammed into the hub world (collectibles, side missions and quests, and even side quest arcs where you do a series of quests for the same character). The only downside of the hub world is that there isn't much point in exploring it until you finish story mode, as you'll keep running into things you don't have the proper character to complete, and you can't easily switch unlocked characters until you are in free play. I did get a bit frustrated with the flying controls for the races, but once I got the hang of them, the races became quite fun. I wish some of the races were designed for flying vehicles, however, like in LEGO Batman 2. Otherwise, there's really not much point in ever using any of the flying vehicles you unlock.

On the Vita side, I started Proteus (which was free for Plus members). Normally, I wouldn't touch a game with 8-bit graphics, but combined with the music, this game offers a nice respite that doesn't require any concentration, so it's something I can play while watching sports. I certainly won't put a ton of time into it, but it's an enjoyable experience while multitasking.

I would definitely play CoL again on Vita if it ever makes it's way to PS Plus just to play it on the higher difficulty setting. The combat was fun but I didn't find it very challenging on the normal mode I played it on. Now that I understand the systems and what elements different enemies are weak against I think the higher difficulty mode would be fun.

My current go to Vita game is Spelunky and I just found out that Don't Starve: Giant Edition exists so I'll be getting back into that too. Don't Starve was apparently ported over to Vita months after the PS4 version came out. The Giant Edition is the main game plus the Reign of Giants expansion. It's cross buy and free on Vita if you have the PS4 version even if you didn't purchase the Reign of Giants DLC on PS4. I originally got this free for PS4 as part of PS Plus and now cross buy made it free on Vita for me. This is one of those games that seems perfect for picking up and playing on the Vita when you have some time to kill. I just downloaded it so I haven't had a chance to see if there are significant differences between the Vita and PS4 versions outside the included DLC.

Alien:Isolation has finally come out and I have to say that yes, it is miles and away better than Aliens: Colonial Marines, although that really isn't saying much. They could have just released an emulated version of the old Apple II Aliens game and it would have fared better than A:CM.

Is CM really like the Apple Aliens game? I actually loved that game as a kid, probably played it through 100x. The whole reason I "borrowed" an X360 from the girlfriend was to play Colonial Marines when it came out. Didn't get around to it right away and the loads of bad reviews turned me off from it. But if it is like the Apple II game I'll go to GS and probably get it for $5 :)

Been thinking about isolation but not sure if I'd like that type of game or not. Thinking will wait until it is down in the $30 range before rolling the dice on it.

Is CM really like the Apple Aliens game? I actually loved that game as a kid, probably played it through 100x. The whole reason I "borrowed" an X360 from the girlfriend was to play Colonial Marines when it came out. Didn't get around to it right away and the loads of bad reviews turned me off from it. But if it is like the Apple II game I'll go to GS and probably get it for $5 :)

Been thinking about isolation but not sure if I'd like that type of game or not. Thinking will wait until it is down in the $30 range before rolling the dice on it.
To be honest Aliens for the Apple II is one of those "Good for the times" games. But seriously don't bother with CM. It is SUCH a bad game. I bought it for $1.99 last year and I felt cheated. King can attest to this as well. Even though early reviews were marred by the bad AI/code that was later fixed, it still isn't worth it, no matter the price. Hell for $5 you can probably get a good indie title. Gamestop and/or Gearbox do NOT deserve any money for the POS they released. Don't forget, Gearbox (or Sega, depending on who you believe) LIED to consumers by showing one thing at the E3 demo the previous year, and then delivered something that was completely nerfed, and didn't let reviewers give reviews early so as to warn gamers what a crap fest they were in for.

A:I is VERY stealth based. Even if you're big into the Aliens games, if you like blowing up aliens as opposed to running and hiding from them, then you may not have a good time with this. It's good as a stealth game, but if stealth isn't your thing, there's no amount of "Alien" that is going to make you enjoy the game more, especially since for a good chunk of the game you're running from deranged androids as opposed to the actual alien.

Reactions: T134
I would definitely play CoL again on Vita if it ever makes it's way to PS Plus just to play it on the higher difficulty setting. The combat was fun but I didn't find it very challenging on the normal mode I played it on. Now that I understand the systems and what elements different enemies are weak against I think the higher difficulty mode would be fun.

My current go to Vita game is Spelunky and I just found out that Don't Starve: Giant Edition exists so I'll be getting back into that too. Don't Starve was apparently ported over to Vita months after the PS4 version came out. The Giant Edition is the main game plus the Reign of Giants expansion. It's cross buy and free on Vita if you have the PS4 version even if you didn't purchase the Reign of Giants DLC on PS4. I originally got this free for PS4 as part of PS Plus and now cross buy made it free on Vita for me. This is one of those games that seems perfect for picking up and playing on the Vita when you have some time to kill. I just downloaded it so I haven't had a chance to see if there are significant differences between the Vita and PS4 versions outside the included DLC.

Thanks for the heads up on the Don't Starve cross-buy. Unfortunately for some reason Don't Starve seems to be one of the few PS4 games that were free for Plus members that I never put in my download queue. :(
Speaking of cross-buy, it was announced yesterday that Unfinished Swan will be free on Vita and PS4 starting next week if you had previously bought it on PS3. So it looks like the $3.75 I paid for it during a sale last year is still paying off.

Thanks for the heads up on the Don't Starve cross-buy. Unfortunately for some reason Don't Starve seems to be one of the few PS4 games that were free for Plus members that I never put in my download queue. :(
Speaking of cross-buy, it was announced yesterday that Unfinished Swan will be free on Vita and PS4 starting next week if you had previously bought it on PS3. So it looks like the $3.75 I paid for it during a sale last year is still paying off.

Bummer, it's one of the better PS4 games that have been offered for free so far.

In other news, I just preordered the Master Chief Collection. I knew I was going to get it anyways so I figured I may as well get the preorder bonuses and the $15 rewards credit. It's downloading the 45GB file yourbeliefs mentioned for preload right now. The wait for it to unlock is going to feel pretty long once I know the game is on my console.

I'm on a road trip for the next week so my Vita is getting a little more use. I put some time in with Don't Starve while we were driving last night. I'm still on my first life on the Vita version but I have probably survived about 10 days so far.

From what I can tell the game is identical to the PS4 version. The big exception is the DLC being included. I turned that off because it apparently introduces a bunch of new monsters and I'm not experienced enough for that yet. The only negatives I've noticed so far are that the load times are much longer and the game freezes for several seconds every time it auto saves. It does this every time you survive a night. I'm talking like 5-10 seconds and I don't remember the PS4 version doing that.

On MeStevo's recommendation I tried out the Fantasia demo. I did enjoy it quite a bit, even though they didn't have full songs in it. I'll likely pick it up for the One after a decent price cut.

I also am delving back into DMC: Devil May Cry to try out the DLC, Vergil's Downfall. I tried it a bit last night and, I don't know if it was the game or my rather heavy inebriation but the platforming sections were insane. Like I haven't been this frustrated with platforming like this since Duke Nukem Forever. I'll likely try it again tonight, but it was just such a buzzkill. The regular game also suffered from platforming issues at times, but nothing like what I saw in the DLC.

I've actually had to limit myself on fantasia, it wears me out so quickly, lol.

There are some super difficult songs, Google Spoonman fantasia on YouTube.

Destiny and Diablo on PS4 taking up any other free time. Meaning to play some more Plants vs Zombies after only playing one game and enjoying it (part of EA Access now) and just won Sleeping Dogs on PS4 which I own on PC but never played.

Oh and I want to try Titanfall again now that they've added the horde mode that should have shipped with it.

On MeStevo's recommendation I tried out the Fantasia demo. I did enjoy it quite a bit, even though they didn't have full songs in it. I'll likely pick it up for the One after a decent price cut.

I also am delving back into DMC: Devil May Cry to try out the DLC, Vergil's Downfall. I tried it a bit last night and, I don't know if it was the game or my rather heavy inebriation but the platforming sections were insane. Like I haven't been this frustrated with platforming like this since Duke Nukem Forever. I'll likely try it again tonight, but it was just such a buzzkill. The regular game also suffered from platforming issues at times, but nothing like what I saw in the DLC.

Did you pick up an Xbox One?

I tried the demo as well. It was a good time but I don't know if it's something I would keep going back to. It sure is great for showing off the Kinect though.

I'll also be looking into the DMC DLC. I really liked the game but I wasn't even aware story DLC existed for it.

Did you pick up an Xbox One?

I tried the demo as well. It was a good time but I don't know if it's something I would keep going back to. It sure is great for showing off the Kinect though.

I'll also be looking into the DMC DLC. I really liked the game but I wasn't even aware story DLC existed for it.
No I don't have a One. The game is also available for the 360.

From what I can tell the Vergil's Downfall DLC for DMC is a rather short (one playthrough video clocked in at an hour) follow up to the main story. It takes place right after DMC ends, except that you get to play as Vergil. So far it's okay, but like I said, the platforming sections are INFURIATING. At one point I had to start over because I restarted/died so many times until I realized that there's 2 air dash moves: One that sucks with the R/LB and one that is good with the R/LT. I was using the buttons, not realizing I had to use the trigger versions. Even with that though the platform stuff is quite annoying, especially since it looks about 95% of this DLC takes place on floating platforms. I'm not sure if you purchased this already, but keep in mind the DLC is $9. Not sure it's worth that so far. If you don't have it, just wait for a sale.

So I just finished Vergil's Downfall from DMC: DMC

There's not much to say about this. As I said it takes place right after the events of the main game. Gameplay wise it's very similar to the main game with some minor variations. You'll be given a projectile move as well as a bucket full of combos and such that you'll probably find a handful that you'll actually use.

Overall it is a fun experience except for 2 main issues. As I mentioned before, the VAST majority of the game takes places on platforms. While it's not as easy to fall off of them as in a Mario game, it still is a very big risk, and jumping to them isn't as easy as it should be either. And in the final level the enemies have a special tendency of knocking you off the platform so much you'd think you were playing an 8-bit Castlevania game.

The other complaint is in the plot, in that there doesn't seem to be much of one. I don't want to spoil it, but what I WILL spoil is that the game goes on longer than it should, which is weird to say about a piece of DLC. You go through and have what is undoubtedly a final boss fight, and then the game throws you back to the first level again except that you are more powerful (as well as your enemies) and then you get to the end of the level and fight off a few waves of tough enemies, and then the game ends after a brief cinematic. The last level is completely unnecessary from a plot standpoint and can only be construed as padding, as if they were trying to justify charging $9 for this.

So is this worth $9? I'd say no, but $4.50 or less I'd say you could do a lot worse. The whole experience will run you about 3 hours, and there is replayability if you wish to play again with your souped up character. If you liked DMC then there's little reason to believe you wouldn't like this as well.

Close to finishing up Valiant Hearts, and I plan on starting Bayonetta 2 this weekend.

I've been in South Dakota on a hunting trip for the last week. That's why I haven't been active here. We are on our 1000 mile drive home so I had plenty of time to read all the video game threads.

Looks like Yourbeliefs is about to pull the trigger on an Xbox One and Zookster is leaning that way over a PS4 too. I guess we'll have to start exchanging gamertags for the Master Chief Collection pretty soon.

I also read here that the PS Plus games were announced but my service wasn't good enough to watch the video.

Anyways, I'll be back home sometime tomorrow and jumping into Sunset Overdrive.

I've been in South Dakota on a hunting trip for the last week. That's why I haven't been active here. We are on our 1000 mile drive home so I had plenty of time to read all the video game threads.

Looks like Yourbeliefs is about to pull the trigger on an Xbox One and Zookster is leaning that way over a PS4 too. I guess we'll have to start exchanging gamertags for the Master Chief Collection pretty soon.

I also read here that the PS Plus games were announced but my service wasn't good enough to watch the video.

Anyways, I'll be back home sometime tomorrow and jumping into Sunset Overdrive.

In case you haven't seen the list of November Plus games, since it's still not on the PS Blog:
I personally only ever heard of Escape Plan, and had considered buying it at one time, so I'm happy it's in there. I'm curious about Hungry Horde as well. (Note: the links will take you to related posts on PlaystationLifestyles's website.)

In other news, speaking of Vita content, I discovered a new guilty pleasure last night: Live from Playstation. The app is available on Vita and allows you to watch PS4 broadcasts if you don't have a PS4. I was able to check out some live gameplay of games I was interested in, like Evil Within and PvZ Garden Warfare, and learned a few strategies for Madden 15 from a pro player. Sadly, all remaining hopes I had for humankind quickly faded as I checked out some of the streaming comments being posted. Of course the most popular broadcasts (the default sorting category) were of young attractivish women either playing a game or doing random stuff in front of the camera, and you can only imagine some of the things some people would say. I guess these women put themselves in this position, for whatever attention (good or bad) they hoped to get from doing this, knowing what would happen (it probably wasn't their first time), but still. I can only hope the comments came from no one over the age of 16.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)