where can i get a new diseqc motor

Status
Please reply by conversation.

chaskuchar

SatelliteGuys Pro
Pub Member / Supporter
Apr 16, 2010
saint charles, missouri
my sadoun motor is really hard to move now. I went out and finally got it to move pushing east and west buttons. would go just a little then stop. finally was able to move it but it does not move with the signal from the receiver. I will probably take it down and try to lube it but who knows a good place to get a new one. this one is a DG 380, thanks chas

chaskuchar

SatelliteGuys Pro
Pub Member / Supporter
Apr 16, 2010
saint charles, missouri
;that's an hh90. I want it for the 1.2 that I bought here at the store. hmmm. sadoun is sold out of all of his motors. will call and see if they have any coming in. I guess I will have get a dish for each frequency and then have a switch to pick the dish I want to watch??? at least my 8' is moving fine. might have to put a dual lnb on there again. I think I still have one that I can use. chas

comfortably_numb

Dogs have owners, cats have staff
Pub Member / Supporter
Nov 30, 2011
Kansas City / Las Vegas
;that's an hh90. I want it for the 1.2 that I bought here at the store. hmmm. sadoun is sold out of all of his motors. will call and see if they have any coming in. I guess I will have get a dish for each frequency and then have a switch to pick the dish I want to watch??? at least my 8' is moving fine. might have to put a dual lnb on there again. I think I still have one that I can use. chas

When you say dual LNB, are you talking about an LNB for multiple tuners, or an LNB that picks up multiple satellites?

FTA4PA

Satellite Guys Family
Lifetime Supporter
Nov 13, 2013
Central Pennsylvania
The Stab HH120 (for 1.2m dishes) is available here: HH120

Reactions: comfortably_numb

KE4EST

SatelliteGuys Is My Second Home
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 9, 2004
EM75xb
Sorry Chas, I assumed 90cm.

FTA4PA

Satellite Guys Family
Lifetime Supporter
Nov 13, 2013
Central Pennsylvania
Well, you know I am too lazy to hold the pointer over the blind link and read where it is sending you, or too lazy to just click it to see. :)
I just pasted the web address and that's what showed up. Guess I could have changed it a bit to be more descriptive with the link... :rolleyes:

Trust

SatelliteGuys Guru
Jun 1, 2011
Nijmegen Netherlands

maybe two will do .
Twoteck160318.jpg

Reactions: KE4EST
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)