Where is my darn guide info!!

gshick

Original poster
Jun 5, 2004
Hey guys.

Got the update yesterday on one of my recievers. Since then, nothing but (no info) in my program guide. Did a reset of the receiver, it said it was downloading pg info, then I get the same thing, no info. Anybody have any ideas for me? Also tried unplugging the receiver. Same problem.

Thanks
Gregg

gshick said:
Hey guys.

Got the update yesterday on one of my recievers. Since then, nothing but (no info) in my program guide. Did a reset of the receiver, it said it was downloading pg info, then I get the same thing, no info. Anybody have any ideas for me? Also tried unplugging the receiver. Same problem.

Thanks
Gregg

Same Here. No guide since yesterday. I am on 7.26.

smodak said:
Same Here. No guide since yesterday. I am on 7.26.
:no
I just called Voom. The Rep said that they just started to receive a few customer complaints about the guide. She said that she is going to escalate the issue, took my cell phone number and promised me to give me a call once they understand what the issue is.
'til then, I guess we are outta luck! I would advise everyone having the guide "no info" issue to call Voom and let them know about it. This may help them identify and fix the issue.

My guide is finally back. Don't know how. Was out for couple of hours, came back and checked, it's there. No calls from Voom though. Anyway, I am happy that it is back! :)

My living room rec. froze up yesterday about noon & I still don't have local info.13 hours later. There def. is a bug in the new software. Sat. info takes about twice of a little more to show.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)