where is wsazdt

moviemax

SatelliteGuys Family
Mar 30, 2005
My ota antenna wont pick up my local wsazdt nbc station and i dont know why. I even went on antenna web.org and it was no longer listed as a digital channel that i could pick up with my antenna. its like its just disappeared. can someone tell me whats going on? i live in charleston, wv

Last edited:

oljim

SatelliteGuys Pro
Sep 9, 2003
Beaufort SC
antenna web has a lot of bad info, they list dtv stations that are not on yet and do not list some that have been full power for years.
I would contact station and find out.

Stargazer

Supporting Founder
Supporting Founder
Sep 7, 2003
Western WV
It was just announched on here in another thread that WSAZ DT was just added to Charter Digital cable. I thought Charter was bought out by Cebridge.

moviemax

SatelliteGuys Family
Mar 30, 2005
i contacted the station and they said a storm zapped them and messed up their equipment that operated the sation. They said it should be fine now. I told them that i would try it tonight. As for the antenna i have, it is a winegard antenna. I got it a while back when i got my voom so i still use that antenna and my voom box for ota. I also heard that cebridge bought out charter but for now its still being called charter

meldar_b

SatelliteGuys Pro
Apr 20, 2006
Floyd Co. Kentucky
Stargazer said:
It was just announched on here in another thread that WSAZ DT was just added to Charter Digital cable. I thought Charter was bought out by Cebridge.

I'm currently on Charter cable in Prestonsburg KY, I'm in the Charleston-Huntington WV DMA :eek: and we only have one local station on WOWK DT and a few national networks.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)