Where the heck is Tombstone?

I would rather have Tombstone than Big Trouble any day of the week. There are a lot I'd rather have than either, also.

S~

The less of a "hit" a movie is, the easier it should be to get on BD. Better movies tend to have much more complicated contracts with all the players involved. The director/producer has more control on other releases of a movie. Look at Star Wars, Lucas has such control he can remake the movie before releasing it on a new media. Other producers/directors get similar control, plus the bigger the movie the more likely the studio will want to do a special release with more extras.

I would love Tombstone on BR, I'm glad I archived it in HD. I really want The Incredibles also.

Now disney is certainly strange, in that they have taken their sweet time putting stuff out on BD; stuff that they could easily get people to buy new copies of. But they have that stupid "vault" concept. :rolleyes: I am less interested in The Incredibles than in Toy Story and TS2.

where is tombstone?? arizona:D

Attachments

• Tombstone.jpg
    Tombstone.jpg
    441.2 KB · Views: 209
I was wondering the same thing the other day. I want to know where Star Wars is though. Lucas needs to get off his butt and do something.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)