WHEW .... Thank GOD for this forum ...explain inside

nuclearmeltdown2046

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Jan 18, 2005
I just found this forum in search of some feedback on VOOM's service . I noticed ALOT of people were not getting there installs on time so I thought I would give them (VOOM) a call to confirm my installation .

They refer'd my to a Company called "R&M Marketing" and told me they would be doing the install which was set for 1-24-05 .

I called the company to comfirm . After being put on hold for a few minutes I finally got someone to confirm my install . LORD & BEHOLD nobody was going to be in my town on that day (not good) for installs . So I pressured them for a exact date for install and they told me the only time a installer was going to be in town was tomorrow since they only come twice a mnth to Bakersfield and they have already been in town once already . So I convinced them set a time slot for me for tomorrows install ;) .

Thanks to this forum not only did I pursue my install but I'm hopin to get it early (NFL Playoffs in HiDef, ohhh YEAH) ;)
That just goes to show, it pays to read & lisien to other people . Thanks guys ........................

......................................nuclearmeltdown2046

P.S. I'll reply back to this thread letting you folks know if everything went well (crossing fingers) ,.......

Hi I to am in Bakersfield had voom installed last month, the 1st thing the installer said was that no way was I going to get a singal I said lets try! WOW 98 on VOOM
96-97 on the OTA
He took all day I had to help, he did not know about the red button for 1080i output behind the front door.
Voom is good shows better than BHN was.