Which Seavey feedhorn for Winegard Pinnacle?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

mshaffer

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Sep 29, 2008
Hi guys, I emailed Seavey and asked what feedhorn would work best with my Winegard Pinnacle for C and Ku. They asked if I want a 2 or 4 port feed. I just want to be able to watch C-band and Ku.. so I need 2 ports right? They also asked if I wanted fixed or motorized, I assume they were refering to the type of dish, so it would be motorized I guess..

They sent me the schematic for the following feedhorns but none of them list .28 as a f/d they support.. only .30 as the lowest. I don't really want to spend a lot of money if it's not going to use the entire dish..

ESR-124D
ESR-124H
ESR-124 (with potentiometer)

Does anybody know which model I want, what should I tell them??

Thanks,
Michael

Hi guys, I emailed Seavey and asked what feedhorn would work best with my Winegard Pinnacle for C and Ku. They asked if I want a 2 or 4 port feed. I just want to be able to watch C-band and Ku.. so I need 2 ports right? They also asked if I wanted fixed or motorized, I assume they were refering to the type of dish, so it would be motorized I guess..

They sent me the schematic for the following feedhorns but none of them list .28 as a f/d they support.. only .30 as the lowest. I don't really want to spend a lot of money if it's not going to use the entire dish..

ESR-124D
ESR-124H
ESR-124 (with potentiometer)

Does anybody know which model I want, what should I tell them??

Thanks,
Michael

Did you ask the price. :yikes:

I priced one of them when I first got my Pinnacle.

That's why I settled for the Co-Rotor and Gold Ring. :)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Hot wire C-band Actuator for help in removing?

Why do some satellite channels have no audio

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts