Whose Line Is It Anyway? CW Network

Next Episode: Season 1, Episode 1

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

"lauren Cohan": The cast tackles a series of improv games; guests include comic Gary Anthony Williams and actress Lauren Cohan.

S~

Next Episode: Season 1, Episode 2

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

"Kevin Mchale": The cast tackles a series of improv games; guests include comic Heather Anne Campbell and actor Kevin McHale.

S~

Nice. I hope they have some of the same people as before. I loved Ryan Stiles and Colin Mochrie

I am so excited this is back, but I haven't been able to catch an episode yet! I grew up watching this show and happy to know I can share it with my kids when they're old enough to understand what's going on. It is nice to have something to look forward to relaxing and watching.

Aisha is as good as Drew ever was. The only thing I don't like is that they aren't using audience members for Wayne's songs. Instead they bring in some lame cast member of another CW show.

Still loving it. Defintely getting away with a whole lot more than on ABC. I now have a craving for pasta, spaghetti, and booze.

S~

drew was OK, but I think Alisha is actually better. I do miss Hoedown though, and think this guest star concept is rather lame. Preferred the embarrassed audience member.

Very glad it's back, like it about as much as the first but they must bring back hoedown.

Classic. Episode 6 brought back The Hoedown. Caught up on 5 with Irish Drinking Song. Riotous hour.

S~

Next Episode: Season 02, Episode 11

Monday, June 2, 2014 (New Night)

"Rob Gronkowski":
Professional football player Rob Gronkowski; guest comic Jonathan Mangum.

S~