Why did they ax that show????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dead like me

I always thought “Dead like me” was hilarious! To this day I walk very quietly around toilet seats.:)

I’ve heard that “Dead like me” will be coming to HDNET this spring. I don’t know if there will be new episodes or just a replay of seasons one and two. It’ll probably be the latter, but it’ll be nice to see the show again.:up

Last edited:
Millennium (probably one of my favorite shows of all time)
John Doe
The Agency
Firefly
Odyssey 5
7 days
Enterprise (should have at least given us another ST)
Andromeda
Red Shoe Diaries
Dark Angel
Threshold

Last edited:
My list would be:

Enterprise: I really enjoyed the series, and would have liked to see it go further...they were just getting interesting with the Romulan involvement.

Dragnet with Ed O'neill (Al Bundy) as Joe Friday: I thought this was a neat well-written show, though I didnt like the re-vamped cast for season two (when they renamed if L.A. Dragnet) as much as the first. The annoying thing is, there are still 4 (IIRC) un-aired episodes. It was cancelled part way thru the season with like 6 episodes remaining that had already been produced. It sit dormant for some time...then suddenly USA network advertised they would air the remaining un-aired shows...but only ran 2 before they cancelled it was well. I must have been the only one watching. From what I can tell, they've even cancelled plans to release it on DVD.

LAX: It was probably the fact that I grew up in and around airports (Dad is retired from Piedmont Airlines...if anyone remembers them!), but I thought this show was interesting as well.

alekc76 said:
gah, I just want X-files back

I loved the X-Files, but it had run its course. It should have ended when Duchovny left. The last season was awful. IMO.

NightRyder

The Hero
He & She
The Boys Next Door (starred Nathan lane, Dana Carvey, Mickey rooney, Scatman Crothers, and Meg Ryan how did that fail)

Sorry all sitcoms.

Not sure if these are already on the list
Alias eventhough it was on for 5 season already.
Love monkey I kind of like that show.. male PG version of Sex and the city.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts