Why is Fox signal fading in and out???

WWJDWITHCA

Original poster
Oct 31, 2004
I have a minimum of 86 signal strength on RF 65, goes as high as 95. Why does my signal still chop in and out like it's a weak signal?

a few of my channels have started to fade in and out. I wonder if it has anything to do with the change in seasons.

I lost the local Fox channel completely right after the end of the Bronco's game that they carried. That's also when our snowstorm started. Also had problems with ABC and NBC, with picture loss and audio loss. Too strange. I don't think it was related to the weather, since all of the satellite channels worked all night. Everything is back to normal this morning. Maybe there is a loose or wet connection somewhere between the OTA and the box.

The strong signal your getting might be ghosting. A better term would be a reflection of the signal. In other words your antena is picking up the reflection of the true signal. When it drops, then your picking up the real signal. Fox is like that for me but not that often. If I reaim my antena I'll get the true signal but I loose a few other networks. For now I'd rather just loose Fox now & then.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts