Why twice as many DISH users than DirecTV

Status
Not open for further replies.

medic-dan

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jul 8, 2009
Massachusetts
I've been looking at this site for a couple of years now and finally joined up :) a lttle while ago.

Anyways, why are there ALWAYS at least twice as many users in the DISH forum as compared to the DirecTV forum?

I'm just curious.

Thanks, Dan

I think this site is more connected to inside scoop on Dish Network where the *other site* is more connected to Directv. Just a guess?

There used to be a huge VOOM Forum (almost as members as the Dish Network Forum, and more thread activity) when SatelliteGuys first opened for business, and most switched over to Dish Network when they picked-up the VOOM channels from 2005-2008.

Because there are more Dish customers?
No, it's because they can't watch their TV they're on here!
No, because they need somewhere to complain!
No, because it's almost as cool as Dish, and when they leave here and watch TV it will seem even better!
Seriously, though- I'm kinda new here. Those guys above-the elders-they have the story straight I'm sure. Why would they lie?

The main reason why the DISH forum is so low at Dbstalk website is their "super moderator" : James Long. He is a nazi that allows no dissenting opinions against DISH. Any suggestions or new ideas , he squashes. Any new information from any site except DISH itself is considered "rumors" by J.L. and not allowed. J.L will p.m. you to death and delete all your posts , especially if you get the better of him in a thread. That is why the DISH forum is down to one page of sanitized posts. In fact the popularity of this forum ,which is mainly geared towards DISH , is due to one stupid man at dbstalk website;

JAMES LONG.

The main reason why the DISH forum is so low at Dbstalk website is their "super moderator" : James Long. He is a nazi that allows no dissenting opinions against DISH. Any suggestions or new ideas , he squashes. Any new information from any site except DISH itself is considered "rumors" by J.L. and not allowed. J.L will p.m. you to death and delete all your posts , especially if you get the better of him in a thread. That is why the DISH forum is down to one page of sanitized posts. In fact the popularity of this forum ,which is mainly geared towards DISH , is due to one stupid man at dbstalk website;

JAMES LONG.

Mike,

Don't Sugar Coat it. Tell us how you really feel.;)

Miner

JAMES LONG.
i'm sorry i find this hilarious.:D:D BECAUSE IT'S TRUE!!!!:eek::eek::D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)