Will Google pay $1 billion to keep Bing from being the default iOS search engine?

I suspect there's more to this story. For Apple to work with MS like that would is difficult to see- and would raise the dead, if you know who I mean.

I'd just get to Google another way. Don't like Bing. Or that oddball search engine that former Google engineer started up- can't even remember it's name. But she was supposed to be the brains behind Google's search engine, so her "new idea" should have been better.

I have gotten more fond of Bing as I use it. Most of my searching is still probably through google, but its more habit than anything.

I think they will.

Posted Using The New SatelliteGuys App (Beta)

No matter what happens, the public will never know the details. If IOS does change to Bing, people who care will change their defaults. People who don't care won't notice a difference.

Most people will not bother to change the search engine. It is worth a couple bucks per device since the search engine makes the money back by selling ad links back with the search results. Google gives away android with google apps and search for a reason.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts