Will INSP be available someday?

Probably not!

in my opinion, With Mike Murdock as a principle speaker, and his constant (IMHO) "seed" money pitches, ..... My opinion say NO! We sent a letter to the backing organization a few years ago and we got over 50 begging letters from them, and not one word about what they were doing, nor why, nor even wher or how.

I have never been able to watch the programing, and only get my information from the web site. I really hope I am wrong.

We have spoken with the network several times, but unknown if the broadcaster will make the channel available.

Please contact the broadcaster and let them know that you would love to watch and support their ministry if they uplink their channel FTA with GloryStar.

Or how about WHT? I see Directv carries it but I would love to see it on Galaxy 19.

We have spoken with the network several times, but unknown if the broadcaster will make the channel available.

Please contact the broadcaster and let them know that you would love to watch and support their ministry if they uplink their channel FTA with GloryStar.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts