Will Nat'l Geo. Chnl be included in the new hd package come 2/1/07?

mrsat1

SatelliteGuys Family
Dec 8, 2005
Seaford, NY
Or will NGC be included in the dish 250 pkg. I would think NGC will be included in the $20 hd pkg. If not then dish is really cheap!....rolou21

Nope. The HD simulcasts will only be available to us if you also get them in your SD package as well. ESPN and ESPN 2 are in the AT60 package as is NFL which is why everyone gets those channels.

Yeah but we will half to wait see what SD Channels they will be adding to the 120 and 180. My guess is that you will have to be at least on the 120 plan or above.

Yeah but we will half to wait see what SD Channels they will be adding to the 120 and 180.
There was no mention of channels being added, was there ?? They're simply playing 'catch up' with the package names. AT120 has much more than 120 channels, AT180 has more than 180 channels, and so on. Even if channels are added, there's no reason to guess/hope/speculate that Nat'l Geographic will go to a lower package.

I'm still waiting to see

doesn't seem like they can pull that off and make the hd channels a seperate package at the same time

Will those of us that never upgraded to a metal Pack and have the old $10 HD pack now get the Voom Channels for a $10 Price hike? and the ones that had the Voom channels just get a $5 Price increase with no new channels that we can get? (NO MPEG-4 Receiver)???

I think this is why dish is changing to the HD Pak Structure again just to RAISE MY BILL EVEN MORE.

Thanks,
Cegarrett

BFG-

You're such a happy Quill customer you use them in your avatar? :confused:

Attachments

• Quill ten percent.jpg
    Quill ten percent.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 177
Quill is an internet office supplies company- the largest, I think. Staples now owns them, and Viking Office Products went under.

Anyway, your avatar is an image they use in their advertising. If you agree to buy x thousand dollars over the next year, you get 10% off their prices as a "preferred customer."
Why do I have the urge to say "off their already low low prices?" Over exposure to commercials. DVRs are the cure.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)