Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
Hi Wilt,

Know you are busy! Can we please get a status report at whats going on tonight? Many people on SatelliteGuys are reporting they are having a hard time watching TV tonight.

Also a few members are being told when they call in that the problems are due to the new 6.0 software coming out today.

Is the new software coming out today or are customer service reps just trying to get people off the phone.

Thanks for any replies you can give.

Looks like YahooGroups is having problems tonight...

All 3 of my accounts for the VOOM forum were turned off for bouncing.

Wilt replied to my message and this was his answer for anyone who missed it.

I don’t know of anything but I’m trying to find out. I’ve really hear nothing and the group is quiet on Yahoo, only a bad install and a compliment.
Anyway, I don’t know that the new code was released; I don’t recall hearing we were going live tonight, we pushed some more betas yesterday but that’s the last I heard.
Wilt

Thanks for the update Wilt!

I am still without VOOM from 10:30AM EDT Yesterday. soft booted...hard booted etc more than 20 times. CSR says Motorola working on the problem. Is this just me? It seems that most everyone else is back up and running. How long am I supposed to wait before I call again. I think the Reciever is fried. CSR tried to walk me through a re-install. When I hit any menu seletion it immediately goes to a blank screen and then freezes. No channel.s.not even local OTA

Is anyone else still having a problem?

My OTA Fisaco

K

[VOOM] Re: Wilt - Sci Fi? Any timetable?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)