Win A Glorystar System! - Enter Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
:hatsoff: Welcome Glorystar to SatelliteGuys.US and many blessings to you! I look forward to the new forum. I moved to Mexico 2 years ago and am glad to see that the system can be used here. I have really missed Christian programming and would love to be able to set up your system here.:)

Last edited:
Welcome Glory Star to SatelliteGuys.US. It is a very imformative site and it will really be a benifit to you business. I think it will also bless a lot of people and cause them less frustrations! Thanks for willingness to follow/serve the Lord. (Who is far beyond the "prince of the power of the air" Eph 2:2)

Welcome to Satellite Guys. It is nice to see someone using current technology to spread the message. I guess we now can look to the heavens for a provider of religious satellite programming.

I would love to win and I love the thought someone else had it giving the system to their church.

Welcome

Bienvenidos to The GloryStar Satellite Guys! I cannot wait to see the result of your work in my own home when I get your system! Thank you for all your efforts. Captain Kidd treasures all of you. ;)

free system

I am intrigued. Please enter me in the contest. Welcome to the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guide data?

How many channels will be added??

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)