Not open for further replies.

Ronnie-

Member of the Year
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Aug 28, 2007
mississippi
Not trying to overstep the normal member boundaries into mod territory, but would it be possible to combine some of these threads? Or start one single thread for this?

I am as interested in the release of the new windows phones as anyone, but MANY of these threads started deal with the same darn thing. Over and over and over. If not the exact same, so similar that it could go together.

IMO, it clutters up the section. That said, I can ignore them I guess. Just a thought.

I think that at least once before the decision was made to put all of this in a single thread. While that might stifle legitimate discussion somewhat I think that is preferable to what we are seeing now. It really is too much.

I feel as though all this windows phone stuff is being shoved down our throats.

There's fanboyism and fanaticism. This is way into fanaticism IMO.

Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk 2

I feel as though all this windows phone stuff is being shoved down our throats.

There's fanboyism and fanaticism. This is way into fanaticism IMO.

Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk 2

I agree but since those who run the forum seem to think it is not a problem (or that merging two threads solved it) I will simply ignore the source from now on.

Finally got to a a PC (well, a mac actually) and have easier moderation controls. Merged seven more threads. The redirects will disappear in a day or so.

I have no problem with multiple threads when they serve a purpose. But given the general lack of interest, I am going to ask that we keep most Windows Phone discussion in the one Windows Phone thread.

Thanks folks!

AT&T Nokia Lumia 920 Device Launch - Video 1

Man I wish Sprint would get the Nokia 920.. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts