Windstream\Alltel Bundle?

briansanders007

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Nov 24, 2003
I'm curious if anyone got dish through Windstream www.windstream.com ( formally Alltel) with a bundle of internet, phone, and tv? I am wondering how it compares to going directly with dish? I hated alltel but I might consider signing up for internet through windstream and getting tv in a bundle.

I have exactly that, I originally had alltel, for phone, then added internet, then added Dish. Now I have local phone $25, 1.5MBs DSL $25, and Dish AT60, 625 DVR $45. Costs are approximate, but my total bill is $95 a month including taxes. I never had a problem withh Alltel, and the switch to Windstream seems to be going OK. The DSL was $30, but once I signed up for dish, they reduced it to $25. Location is East Springfield, PA, near ERIE.

I don't know what the deals are if you get Dish in other ways.

Steve

I should mention that for the first few months the bill will irritate you. partial months, credits, errors, etc. I think I had to call alltel a few times, but it has settled itself down now, and I seems to be correct. I did get HBO, Cinemax, and Showtime (I think) free for three months. You just have to cancel by the third month. There was also a $49 install chage that was credited back on the first bill.

Steve

Have you switched from D* to E*?

921 died-Can I get a 622 at a good price out of this?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)