WION IS TESTING ITS FEED TO SATELLITE GUYS THIS MORNING...

radio

"On the Air" in MI
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Oct 13, 2007
West Central Michigan
TUNE IN!
Our Satellite Guru Scott G. Will be joining us on the air tomorrow, and we'll be feeding it here, too!
Our "master" feed is at www.i1430.com 24/7 and on i-tunes/Google Play for our app.

We look forward to Scott being a co-host on our morning show Friday!
Join us and call or write tomorrow!

Also at: facebook.com/i1430

WION

Sitting in the airport and just tested the SatelliteGuys Radio feed and it's sounding good!

Flipped back over to the real feed via Tune In as I wait for my flight to Ionia.

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

We thought we'd run WION til around noon today, if nobody minds, then back to Satguys!
Successful test today! More fun tomorrow as our Satellite guru Scott G joins us live in our studios at the round table!

That'll be 6-9AM Friday, Eastern Daylight Time Friday, 7/12!

We can re-stream other stations? That's pretty cool, I might have a 100.5 the Buzz rock show this week!
:D

Sent from my DROIDX using SatelliteGuys

No this is a special license agreement with WION for this special.

Of course if you can get permission from a station and have them stream (including artist and title information then it's possible.

Got busy here. Shall we go back to satguys? Is anything scheduled? We can leave it on, or pull til morning tomorrow, no problem to us either way!
We're just glad to be able to add Scott to our feed(s) tomorrow! Will be a fun morning show1

Check the "List of Scheduled Shows" sticky. Kraven is on at 8pm eastern.

Sent from my DROIDX using SatelliteGuys

We'll pull it this afternoon! Thanks for the info. I have so little time to get outside my "box" and look!
I'm sure Scott will be arriving here soon, and the test has been a success! Slightly different sound, but still very nice.

In Ionia now, passed Danny Boys and a bunch of other WION sponsors. Just checking into the hotel now.

We'll resume the WION feed at 6AM EDT Friday!
See many of you online then, we hope!

Last edited:
The Round Table broadcast this morning...

and the "usual Supspects" plus Scott!

Attachments

• P7120001.JPG
    P7120001.JPG
    321.7 KB · Views: 205

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)