Wireless Joey Costs

Yeah, they've said internationally that you can pair it to either Hopper in a 2 Hopper system. So, should work the same on 3-4 Hoppers.

Got an email yesterday from http://www.dishdepot.com/dish_receivers.jsp that said both were in stock. Went into their site and ordered both. Then got another email that said will ship in 1-3 days. Haven't received tracking number email yet.

Just curious since they didn't become available for retailers to order until today. Unless they picked them up from the distributor today I wouldn't think they'd have any in stock until tomorrow. I should have mine tomorrow.

Just curious since they didn't become available for retailers to order until today. Unless they picked them up from the distributor today I wouldn't think they'd have any in stock until tomorrow. I should have mine tomorrow.

Hard to say Scherrman, maybe the on line retailers have a different deal or something. dishdepot.com is a pretty good place. Have ordered from them several times. Usually get a shipper's tracking number very same day or next day. If I don't get the tracking email for a couple of more days maybe they had to order today too and then pick up from the distributor tomorrow. No telling. The web site did also say that Dish will not activate till June 13th.

Well I just ordered mine for my personal account. I'll have the equipment tomorrow to look at and then I'll install it at the end of the week.

You get to play with all the toys!

When you love your job, you never work a day in your life.

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

You get to play with all the toys!

When you love your job, you never work a day in your life.

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Oh it has it's perks but it has plenty of crappy days as well. Dealing with customers and handling employees is no picnic.