wiring the impossible

Status
Please reply by conversation.

chadg2

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 2, 2006
Maiden Rock, WI
I think I have an impossible wiring situation here. If someone has any ideas please help. I have dishes located at different locations around my property. The C-band had to be located far from the house to clear the hills on the western sats. My ku-only dishes are located very close to my home as they can see 125W and no farther west. Now the wiring problem, I have a motor on my c-band using Diseqc 1.2 to move it. I have a motor on (1) Ku-only using Usals to move it. (1) more dish Ku-only stationed at 103W for the crazy skew. Motor box for c-band dish is next to my receiver. There is no way I can think of to hook all these motors and lnbf's together without using a diseqc switch in the house where all the wires come together. My lnbf on my c-band is a combo c/ku with universal 22k on the Ku side. and both ku-only dishes I can use either standard or universal lnbf's. Any ideas? P.S. I'm using the system now with a 4-port in the house before any motors. Works ok, but seems sluggish moving the ku motor on long runs in the cold. Thanks for any help.:confused:

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)