Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
I am working on the system, as I am working some things might not work including our homepage. I will be working to get things back running asap. :)

good to know,just had a weird syntax error.That explains why.

Scott,
Is there a system-related reason why I can't send you a PM?

Scott,
Is there a system-related reason why I can't send you a PM?

Maybe his signature gives a hint...

Please Note: I will have very limited internet connectivity over the next week. Thanks for your understanding!

Gee, wish I could turn off my e-mail when I'm on vacation! I always come back to hundreds of messages to wade through.

I turned it off as the satellite Internet I am on (and paying by the minute to use.) is a little strange. I can read pms fine but when I reply I get a connection reset error from the satellite provider and the person I replied to just gets a blank message from me in the pm I sent back. :)

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

I turned it off as the satellite Internet I am on (and paying by the minute to use.) is a little strange. I can read pms fine but when I reply I get a connection reset error from the satellite provider and the person I replied to just gets a blank message from me in the pm I sent back. :)

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

this isn't BS as i have struggled to contact scott and get a reply without it being blank. whatever i need can wait.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)