Status
Please reply by conversation.

wallyhts

SatelliteGuys Pro
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Lifetime Supporter
Apr 24, 2008
Just wondering if anyone would order a ppv movie off the hits platform for two bucks half price?

I am guessing you would have to order via the web since the old telephone ordering system was shut down a long time ago.

I am guessing you would have to order via the web since the old telephone ordering system was shut down a long time ago.

Yes Sir!

They have four channels of iNDEMAND left on 105.

Its friday afternoon and my mind is on sat stuff. (I have a degree in marketing so i enjoy market research i am a geek :)

Last edited:
tvropro said:
Funny how the NO votes don't post comments, sounds like pizza advocates to me.

Well there HAS been quite a bit of "pizza infiltration" in this area lately! :eek:

Sent from my DROIDX using SatelliteGuys

Why did I vote No?

$2 for delivery that isn't "on demand". Better things to do with my time than wait for a movie to start. Technology has moved on. Doubt that many new subs would invest and maintain SD equipment for the limited channel offering and a few PPV channels. For the majority of us, it is just too easy and cheap to order up a movie online or through a subscription service offering more selections and HD content.

As a business owner, I also don't see a return on investment at $2 per viewing for building / maintaining an ordering system and the added customer support to take care of the ordering / billing questions with the limited remaining customer base.

cheap shot

Funny how the NO votes don't post comments, sounds like pizza advocates to me.
$2 for a day long reception of an SD picture?
In 4x3 format... or letterboxed?
No way to record the show for later viewing.
(PPV delivery has anti-copy to prevent it)
$8 to 10 per month for Netflix internet delivery makes more sense; I have multiple friends getting HD that way.
At least you won't be surprised by the bill, come the end of the month. - :rolleyes:

Well there HAS been quite a bit of "pizza infiltration" in this area lately! :eek:

Sent from my DROIDX using SatelliteGuys

Pizza forums must be getting boring if they have to come over here and spy on us :spy:. Then again maybe there jealous that they don't have a bud. Nothing stopping them.. 11 days and counting down till I kick pizza down to a bare minimum, I can't wait to make that call :)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)