Wow, I mean Engadget's Sony bashing is top notch (they talk about the WB a tiny bit)

I didn't really see it as bashing. Sony just had a lame conference with nothing interesting, unless you want a walkman that rolls around the floor or $2500 11" tv.

Last edited:
I think its called objectivity

LoL, well if Sony Execs would learn to hire PR firms to do the talking it would be a different story. Every time they open their mouths they say something stupid.

:D

Got a new one for my famous Sony Quotes... "1080p which we invented and popularized a few years ago".

Will go right along with "Genji is a game based on historical battles, Flip the giant crab and hit it for massive damage"

Or Al Gores "I invented the Internet":eek:

LoL, well if Sony Execs would learn to hire PR firms to do the talking it would be a different story. Every time they open their mouths they say something stupid.

Got a new one for my famous Sony Quotes... "1080p which we invented and popularized a few years ago".

Will go right along with "Genji is a game based on historical battles, Flip the giant crab and hit it for massive damage"

Thread over.

Yes I didnt know Sony invented 1080p. Does Al Gore now work for Sony? :haha

Yes I didnt know Sony invented 1080p. Does Al Gore now work for Sony? :haha

I think they announced his hiring during the Gates keynote :D

Going to use folding at home to solve global warming

It looks like the BD drive can't burn neither CDs nor DVDs...
"Back to the Future 4"?

Diogen.