WOW! KWGN-2 CW channel in HD!

yaz96

Baby, It's Cold Outside
Dec 22, 2005
Front Range, Colorado
I just noticed that KWGN, CW channel 2 in Denver is now in HD!

Anyone know when this happened?

Maybe this bodes well for other cities to get the CW in HD.

Only local. It happened last week or two. I will make a bold statement now:
Superstations with NEVER EVER be available in HD nationally.

And a bolder statement,
Superstations will cease to be available AT ALL nationally at the end of this year. (Superstation exemption to the copyright laws/local contracts will not be renewed)

---Just to make sure everyone understands that these "bold statements" are guesses on my part---

See ya
Tony

And a bolder statement,
Superstations will cease to be available AT ALL nationally at the end of this year. (Superstation exemption to the copyright laws/local contracts will not be renewed)

See ya
Tony

Another great advantage taken away for satellite customers.

And a bolder statement,

---Just to make sure everyone understands that these "bold statements" are guesses on my part---

See ya
Tony

I'm afraid you are spot on with your "bold statements." I don't think it is legal for satellite to provide the Superstations in HD today, and who knows what Congress will finally pass regarding copyrights and how it will affect Superstations. Too bad, because I would love the option of additional CW's in HD. Don't worry KTLA, our household still watches your lousy Morning Show and, occasionally, your dumbed-down and vapid (ever since KTTV-Fox LA-beat your butt in the 10:00 news-hour) News at 10. I just want another CW in HD option for when I can't record on KTLA.

Local CW/MyTV/Telemundo began trying to broadcast CW and MyTV in 720p with Telemundo in 480p all on same channel back on Feb 17.

They finally appear to have worked out the bugs - HD picture on two 720p subchannels looks pretty good.

dish 500 hd?

522 and exterior antenna connection

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts