Woz on Apple's patent war with Samsung: “I don’t think the decision of California will hold. And I d

Poke

Pub Member / Supporter
Original poster
Dec 3, 2003
OK
Yeah Apple just mad that people are not drinking their Apple Juice any more in the Mobile market and that Samsung makes better hardware and with Android their leading in the market. Plus with all the new Windows 8 devices coming out they will have even less in the market so the writing on the Wall it will be Windows,Android,Apple.. Apple better be more worried about the touch market which they do have control of with their Ipad due to that going to change soon with all the new Windows 8 devices coming out from the top manufactures..

http://www.phonearena.com/news/Woz-...-will-hold.-And-I-dont-agree-with-it._id34445

I suppose that all depends on how you keep score. If it is with profits, then Apple wins hands down as they don't sell low profit, low end stuff. IOW, profit share is more important than market count share imo.

Android will keep a huge amount of mobile products out there, but the mfgs of the equipment using it will continue to get low profits from them.

And Windows mobile? Well if history is any indicator, it will be yet another non-starter. But with Win8 coming out, MS may have finally found the key to get into that arena. The bigger hurdle for Win8 might be trying to get someone with a desktop or laptop to want it.

Do you really think Apple is running scared of Microsoft in the phone and table t markets?

Do you really think Apple is running scared of Microsoft in the phone and table t markets?

They didnt take them serious in the PC market and look where that got them. They better be looking at Microsoft very serious.

Apples closed products allowed its competitors to run it nearly instinct. And its repeating those same mistakes with its iLine of products. Remember when the first apple computers came out apple dominated the market as well, and they slowly gave up ground as people wanted more open systems. Same thing is happening now it just does not happen over night. Took Apple computers nearly a decade before they were dam near instinct. In the faster changing markets of today it maybe a lot sooner

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)