WTB 10 foot dish in GTA.

Sammughal

SatelliteGuys Family
Feb 7, 2020
Toronto Ontario Canada
Looking for a 10 foot dish for my friend who wants to get into the BUD hobby as well. I have a quadstar 10 foot but keeping that for my own install. Looking for a reasonably priced 10 foot dish. Preferably within the GTA. Around Mississauga/Brampton/Richmondhill/oakville area. Preferably something already dismantled and actuator and feedhorn/LNB is a bonus. A pole is a bonus too. Star Trak dish is a bonus as he likes them.

Sammughal

SatelliteGuys Family
Feb 7, 2020
Toronto Ontario Canada
Read kijiji.ca for Ontario and facebook Marketplace. Even here in NS, I see them listed there occasionally. In Ontario, there should be more.

Added: Tek2000 is based in Scarborough. Maybe they will allow local pickup.

Sent from my SM-G950W using the SatelliteGuys app!

I check Kijiji almost daily and same goes for marketplace. A lot or them are too high up and or the bolts are rusted making it impossible to remove. Tek2000 sounds like a good idea plus it’ll be a brand new dish. Although that would be quite expensive. Cheaper to look and find a backyard dish. There’s two in Mississauga on top of a bar but not sure if they’d let me get up there.

Sammughal

SatelliteGuys Family
Feb 7, 2020
Toronto Ontario Canada
12' dish on the ground waiting for you in Renfrew. Click here.

Thanks. Messaged the person for the V-Box that’s a damn good deal. I think I will buy it and use it for moving my dish when I put it up with a LNBF. As for the dish it doesn’t seem like it has the polar mount. Really wish I could put up my dish right now but not till I move. I just hope cband and cspan is around by the time I put up my dish.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)